Aluminium Products purchase opportunity

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013

      Dear Sir/Madam,
      Have a nice day.
      We are professional Aluminium Ingot manufacturer and Aluminium Scrap in China.And If you need Aluminium Ingot and Aluminium Scrap now,please contact with me,I will give you a best offer.

      Looking forward to your reply.

      Best Regards
      Lucky
      Jinan Zhitengweiye Import and Export Co.,Ltd
      Tel: 86-531-88201802
      Fax: 86-531-88201620
      Address: No.68 Industrial Road,Licheng District,Jinan City,Shandong Province,China
      Skype: cnztwylucky2012

    • Lucky
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013

        Dear Sir/Madam,

        Have a nice day.

        We are Aluminium Ingot manufacturer and Aluminium Scrap supplier in China.We have do Aluminium products export for many years.We are reliable supplier both in quality and in reputation .

        If you want to purchase Aluminium products,please contact with me,I will give you a best offer.

        Looking forward to your specific inquiry.