ingot

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Nice day!

      Our company specialized is engaged in the export of ingot.We are committed to this aspect for several years and enjoy a very good reputation.

      The following are some hot products you may concern.

      Lead   ingot

      2 Magnesium  ingot

      3 Aluminium   ingot

      4 Zinc  ingot

      Tin   ingot

      Should you have any questions,please let us know.

      Looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

      Regards,

      Tina

      Handan Guanjia Trading Company Limited

      Tel: 0086-310-5309560

      Fax:0086-310-8036680

      E-mail: tina@...

      Website:www.handanguanjia.com

    • Sunny
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        Dear Sir,
        Good day to you.
        We are a supplier of aluminium ingot,magnesium in got, copper ingot etc
        in China. We can produce high-tech products with competitive price.
        Quality is our life; Good service is the guarantee of our brand; and your satisfaction will be the development motive for our company. We are sincerely looking forward to cordial cooperation between us for mutual benefits. If you have any requirements, please feel free to contact us.
        Best Regards
        Sunny

        Hebei Wuzhou Chemical Co., LTD
        Tel:86-0311-80815810