Come see us at MCN London Motorcycle Show this weekend

  • Team Trailworld
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Trailworld UK
      Unable to view this email? View it online: >http://www.trailworld.co.uk/mailouts/february-2013.html
      >Select a centre to visit:

      >Ride with us in 2013

      Well it seems snow is the flavour of the month here in blighty – while our Spanish trail riding centre basks in blue skies and sunshine. Never deterred by the British Weather – our UK training School has been very busy since Christmas – with many dates selling out well in advance. Spain is also filling up the calendar – so get in quick to secure a date you want...

      See us in London!

      We’ll be at the MCN London show at Exel on Docklands from the 15th to the 17th of February. We’d love to see you there, so why not make a pilgrimage to the Big Smoke and say hi. We’ll be in the Adventure Zone – right near the stage, you can find out more here >http://www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/Adventure-Touring-Zone/ .

      Selling out fast...

      We’ve only a couple of individual School places still available for booking in the UK in Feb – so get in FAST if you fancy getting your off road kicks for the first time. For groups we can be a bit more flexible – so more dates can be made available on demand…

      March is filling up fast in the UK and Spain too – so can we suggest that you get your bookings in for Spring to make sure of a place, we’d hate you to miss out! Call Sal on 01582 842244 to get your slot booked.

      Remember our schools are the perfect introduction to off road biking for road riders – no experience required, bikes and all riding gear supplied…find out more at >www.trailworld.co.uk

      New Attractions…

      Our Home Counties PLUS trail rides are proving a big hit so far this year, combining a half days tuition – followed by a Pub Lunch and an afternoons Trail riding around the Hertfordshire lanes near our UK base. Groups especially seem to enjoy the craic on these days, as you get to watch your mates getting wet and muddy, wobbling into the scenery occasionally. We keep the calendar flexible for these days – so contact Sal on > (01582 842244) direct for more info and dates.

      Are you prepared for your
      BIG adventure?

      Don't forget, if you're planning a big "bucket list" trip – we're a great place to find your feet off the tarmac, to get ready for the terrain that awaits you. We're training partners for the "Riders for Health" Africa enduro tours – so we know what we're doing – and we know what you need to learn.

      New Team Members…

      The Trailworld team continues to grow apace, with the introduction of Sal on bookings and enquiries…former founder of RedTread Morrocco, Sal has years of experience in Off road schools and riding adventures under her belt.

      Many of you will know her from previous industry roles – so by all means call up and say Hi! (01582 842244) Also on board is Craig Whitney, former General Manager at Touratech – now helping us out with his experience in marketing, promotions and social media, say hi at one of the many shows we'll be at over the Spring and Summer.

      Find us on Facebook

      Speaking of Craig's work…why not keep tabs on developments here at Trailworld by liking our pages on Facebook…we update them regularly with offers and news and it's also one of the easiest and quickest ways to get in touch with us (outside of the telephone line that is..!)

        >Trailworld Spain >Trailworld UK

      Not only bikes…

      Don’t forget that as well as our new AJP trailbikes, we can offer Quads, Segways and Archery at our UK centre – so you could make it a family day out, while you go riding…great for non-riding friends, partners or even colleagues too – see >www.greatactivitydays.co.uk for details – or ask Sal questions on 01582 842244

      Bikes for sale

      Shortly we’ll be increasing our fleet of AJP’s to include the new 240cc engine variant. We wanted representative examples of the whole range...but to make room for these we’re thinning out our existing 200cc bikes as we need fewer just for the school.

      Registered in Sept ‘11 hardly used and on sale very soon – well maintained, not ragged or raced. They’re a great 1st timers mount for green laning and a gentle economic commuter too! More details soon!

      e-mail enquiries@... to register your interest before we advertise them and someone snaffles a bargain from under your nose.

      All the best for now ...

      Bob, Sal, Craig, (UK)
      > Andy and Fran (Spain)

      If you do not want to receive any more emails from us,
      > please email us at enquiries@...
      and we will remove you from our mailing database.