NAME: Omar Rahul

  • Omar Rahul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      Unsubscribe me from this list

      I am the investment officer of UAE based investment company who are ready to fund projects outside UAE
      in the form of debt finance. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low
      interest rate of 3-4% ROI per annum. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

      Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

      NB: Kindly copy your replies to all my email address below for positive
      response.

      Omar Rahul
      United Arab Emirates
      Tel: +97 150 265 9006