lead ingot

  • mandy
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 30, 2013

      Dear sir,

      Good day!

      We are company specialized is engaged in the export of chemical raw material  and committed to this aspect for several years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive.

      Our products include:

      1.      Lead ingot

      2.      Zinc ingot

      3.      Magnesium ingot

      4.      Aluminium ingot

      Should you have any questions ,please let us know.

      Looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

      Best regards,

      Mandy

      Handan Guanjia Trading Company Limited

      Tel:0086-310-5309560

      Fax:0086-310-8036680

      Email:mandy@...

      Website:www.handanguanjia.com

    • Alice
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 14, 2014
        Dear manager,

        We are Shandong Masson Industrial Co.,Ltd,manufacture of lead ingot,
        if you have interest,pls contact me,i will offer our best service and price

        Best regards

        Sucy