metal ingot supplier

  • grace
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      We are Handan Guanjia Trading Company Limited.

      We are exporting metal ingot  with good quality and low price.

      Welcome to visit our website:www.handanguanjia.com

      If  you are interested in our products please tell me.

      Write me,let's talk details.

      Hope to establish business relationship with you.

      Best Regards

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
        Dear Sirs or Madam:

             We understand you from the Internet that you are engaged in metal ingot products. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, We hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

        We are specializing in the manufacture and export kinds of metal ingot materials. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let me know. We will be glad to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

        We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

        Sincerely

        cindy

        Tianjin dainasi mineral sales Co,.Ltd

        Tell:+86-022-23311886