Offer chemical raw materials

  • Jessica Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012

      Dear Purchase Manager:

      Good day . Please take one minute to read my letter, may it can bring you a big fortune in the nearest future.

       Here is  Dalian Ruimei Industrial Co.,Ltd. We are one of professional manufacturer and exporter on Ferro and Non Ferrous metals. With the high quality and competitive price, our product gained a good reputation in home and abroad.

      Now we are making a big promotion on our hot-sales products

      ----- Ferro Silicon
      ------Silicon Metal
      ------Ferro Chrome
      ------Ferro Manganese
      ------Lead Ingot
      ------Lead Antimony Ingot
      ------Aluminium Ingot
      ====Zinc Ingot
      ------Tin Ingot
      ------Antimony Ingot
      -------Cobalt Metal
      -------Nickel Metal
        If you need these products or other chemicals, we welcome your inquiry.

      Looking forward to set up a business relationship to win the mutual beneficiary.
      May you happy everyday!

      Jessica Wang

      DALIAN RUIMEI INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD

      ADDRESS:No. 249 Xi'an Road, Shahekou DaLian, China

      TEL: +86-411-39048612, 86-134-72040556

      FAX:+86-411-39048612

      E-MAIL: sales@...

                      jessicawsj2012@...