Have you heard about the Christmas Cage?

  • Greg Clement
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012

      My buddy, Mike Moulton, told me an incredible story a
      couple of weeks ago that I wanted to share with you.

      There are always a few things during the holidays that
      really pull at my heartstrings and remind me what the
      holidays are all about. This is a remarkable story that
      I won't soon forget. I don't think you will either.

      He told me that his family "adopted" a 13 year old boy
      for Christmas this year and the first 2 things on the boy's
      Christmas list were deodorant and toothpaste. That hit
      Mike like a ton of bricks and it did me too when he told
      me the story. I have a 13 year old boy and he's not asking
      for deodorant; he's asking for dirtbikes and skateboards…
      stuff that 13 year old boys who aren't struggling to survive
      want.

      Mike made a short video because he wanted to share
      this important story and because he wants to not only
      make this one boy's Christmas unbelievable, but he's
      decided that he wants to give as many kids as he can
      a REAL Christmas this year
      .

      Watch this short video to see what I'm talking about

      This is going to give kids who would otherwise have
      nothing to open Christmas morning, kids who are asking
      for deodorant and toothpaste for Christmas, the chance
      to experience a true Christmas morning and the chance
      to be a kid
      , at least for a day.

      It's the Christmas Cage and, if you want, you can be a
      part of it too.

      Watch this video and see what I'm talking about

      I've already donated and I'm hoping you can too. Mike
      gets nothing out of this other than knowing that a bunch
      of kids are opening presents on Christmas morning this
      year who otherwise wouldn't be.

      Happiest of Holidays to you and yours!

      Greg

      .

      This message was sent to post@yahoogroups.com from:

      Realeflow | 6659 Pearl Road Suite 301 | Parma Heights, OH 44130

      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend