CONFIRM: ARE YOU REALLY DEAD OR ALIVE??

  • IMF Content
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Headquarter
      International Monetary Fund,
      700 19th Street, N.W.
      Washington, D.C. 20431
      Tel: +1 940-238-6989
      SWIFT: IMFDUS3WXXX

      Treat Urgent,

      A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentlemen, one of them is an Mexican national and he is Samuel Murrenzo by name while the other person is Kok Wah Chang by name a Canadian national. This gentlemen claimed to be your representatives, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, they brought an account to replace your information's in other to claim your fund of $6.5 Million  which it is right now lying Dormant and Unclaimed, below is the new account they have submitted:

      Full Name:  Kok Wah Chang
      Address:  1495 Northmount Dr., N.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2L 0G7
      Phone:  403-282-5370  Fax: 403-282 9358
      Bank Name: Bank of China (Canada), Calgary Branch
      Address: Unit 150, 505 3rd St., S.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 3E6
      Swift Code:  BKCHCATT
      Account Name: Chang, Kok Wah
      Account Number: 20002996

      Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a Lung cancer. You are therefore given 5 working days to Confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we Monitor all the Activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries Inheritance and contract payment.

      You are to call this office 940-238-6989 immediately for clarifications on this matter As we shall be available 24 Hrs to speak with you and give you the Necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your paymeny is wired to you Immediately.Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

      Thank you.
      Lisa Muller
      International Monetary Fund
      USA.