Tracking Number (755)85-755-755-2301-2301

  • Priority Mail Postal Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Then she spake, saying: Overbold are ye, who have gone down twice into the house of death which most men see but once.Come now, eat and drink this day; to-morrow shall ye sail again over the sea, and I will tell you the way, and declare all that shall happen, that ye may suffer no hindrance as ye go. So all that day we ate and feasted. And when the darkness came over the land, my comrades lay them down by the ship and slept. But Circe took me by the hand, and led me apart from my company, and inquired of what I had seen and done. And when I had told her all my tale, she spake, saying: Hearken now to what I shall tell thee. First of all thou shalt come to the Sirens, who bewitch all men with their singing. For whoever cometh nigh to them, and listeneth to their song, he seeth not wife or children any more; for the Sirens enchant him, and draw him to where they sit, with a great heap of dead mens bones about them.
      FedEx

      Order: RM-8723-2307345234
      Order Date: Monday, 19 November 2012, 09:32 AM

      Dear Customer,

      Your parcel has arrived at the post office at November 29.Our postrider was unable to deliver the parcel to you.

      To receive a parcel, please, go to the nearest our office and show this postal receipt.

        GET POSTAL RECEIPT

      Best Regards, The FedEx Team.