PROFT IT NOW - GUARANTEED GET 12% for 12 DAYS = TOTAL 144%

  • ==>> I Already Withdrawl From ..........
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hello ........

      I want to tell you. I already pay from 12dailypro many times
      and I will shere a good opporttunity with you ......

      You will get :
      = Earn 12% daily - PAYING !!
      = 12% referal commission - PAYING !!
      = Credit and Cash Bonuses
      = Upgrades Last 12 days
      = Upgrade with $6 or more
      = Surf only 12 pages
      = Articles, Tips & Tools
      = Unigue Advertising ops

      Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm

      What makes 12daily Pro different?
      Join us as an upgraded member, surf just 12 sites a day
      (that's just 5 minutes), and we'll transform your thinking.
      You don't have to surf all day or wait months
      to see a payment. That means that you'll have:
      1) more cash on hand that you can 'take to the bank'
      or invest in other high yielding programs and
      2) more free time to build your online businesses.

      Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm

      But 12daily Pro doesn't stop there. In addition to the
      opportunity to earn cash by surfing,
      we also provide you with invaluable resources that will
      help you make the most of your earnings.
      As upgraded members of 12daily Pro you'll have FREE access
      to our weekly features, PTC area, list of Top 12 Traffic
      Exchanges and HYIP's, professional directory, articles,
      tutorials, and more!
      We've also got advertising opportunities like none other on the net.

      Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm
    • BIG OOPORTUNITY TO GET MONEY BACK 144% I
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 8, 2005
        Hello ........

        I want to tell you. I already pay from 12dailypro many times
        and I will shere a good opporttunity with you ......

        You will get :
        = Earn 12% daily - PAYING !!
        = 12% referal commission - PAYING !!
        = Credit and Cash Bonuses
        = Upgrades Last 12 days
        = Upgrade with $6 or more
        = Surf only 12 pages
        = Articles, Tips & Tools
        = Unigue Advertising ops

        Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm
        Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm
      • NO BULL - GUARANTEED GET 12% for 12 DAYS

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 29, 2005
                Hello ........

                I want to tell you. I already pay from 12dailypro many times
                and I will shere a good opporttunity with you ......

                You will get :
                = Earn 12% daily - PAYING !!
                = 12% referal commission - PAYING !!
                = Credit and Cash Bonuses
                = Upgrades Last 12 days
                = Upgrade with $6 or more
                = Surf only 12 pages
                = Articles, Tips & Tools
                = Unigue Advertising ops

                Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm
                Join now : http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/12dailypro.htm
              • HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SURF PROGRAM
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
                  Hello ........

                  I want to tell you. I already pay from 12dailypro many times
                  and I will shere a good opporttunity with you ......

                  You will get :
                  = Earn up to $ 720 - PAYING !!