Have you heard of Whining Wednesday? (sort of political video)

  • Greg Clement
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012

      Well, I don’t know who you voted for, but you're probably
      either very upset right now or basking in the glow of the
      hardest fought Presidential election ever.  Judging by
      people's reaction in NE Ohio, and really all over the
      country, it seems that the country is extremely divided
      right now…

      Does it have to be that way?

      Well, I have something that should make you feel better
      regardless of which side you're on.  It's called "Whining
      Wednesday"
      and it's an idea Kelly and I have been using
      on our kids for a few years now.  Our youngest son, Elijah,
      who is 4 years old, knows it well.  I think it fits in perfectly
      as we sit here right now.

      Many of you know Mitt Romney visited Mapleside Farms,
      my apple orchard, this summer to kick off his campaign
      in Ohio.  Some were pleased that happened, while others
      voiced their displeasure.  I heard it from both sides, believe
      me.

      You know I'm not a real political guy either way, but I do
      believe that we, as individuals, have more control over
      our lives than whoever is sitting on the U.S. Presidential
      chair
      .

      Again, that's why I'm hoping you watch this short video
      that I just created and let me know how you're feeling.

      Go to www.whiningwednesday.com to check it out

      Thanks,
      Greg

      .

      This message was sent to post@yahoogroups.com from:

      Realeflow | 6659 Pearl Road Suite 301 | Parma Heights, OH 44130

      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend