ATTN: Honourable Beneficiary

  • marvinwesley669@yahoo.co.kr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      UNITED NATIONS (UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAMME)

      DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

      UNITED NATIONS LIAISON OFFICE

      Our Ref: WB/NF/UNCC/KB027

      NOTIFICATION OF IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR INTEREST FUNDS

      ATTN: Honourable Beneficiary

      How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? This is to kindly inform you about the current update on the released of your legal funds. We have been having a meeting for the past 4 months which ended 2 days ago with the General Members of the UNITED NATIONS Organization Main Bodies. This email is to

      all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world. The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$2,500,000.00 through a secured/ certified mode of payment Via ATM Visa Card. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to effect your

      payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4120 5350 0007 4999 has been

      approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm to us the receipt of your ATM CARD.

      In furtherance to the above mentioned, you are hereby advised to

      furnish us with the bellow listed information to enable us carry the

      payment procedures. In which upon the receipt of (ATM CARD)

      your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm

      to us the receipt of your ATM CARD.

      (1) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:

      (2) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

      (3) YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY/DRIVER'S LICENSE:

      Note that your corporation towards this matter will help us a lot in regaining back our position with the World Bank and be advised to stop any further contact with any office that is previously handling your payment they are not in position again to handle your funds in other not to jeopardize your effort of receiving this funds.

      Urgent response to this mail will enable us dispatch your ATM payment

      prepared Card for onward claim. Accept our congratulation in advance.

      Yours faithfully,

      Dr Marvin Wesley

      +234-81-6710-4419

      Director Foreign Operations Zenith Bank