You will be satisfied

  • I'll be with her again
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
      like you always did
      No pictures? Click HERE
      Hey there baby girl. I miss you so much. Every dayand every night I think of you. There is so much I want to tell you and to share with you. Nothing'sthe same without you here. You're always with me in my heart. I'm thinking about your mom, too. Ihaven't got out to see her yet, and for that I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'll trysoon. We drove up to Detroit Lakes and all I could think about was when me and you went. At least wehad a lot of good, fun memories. They will never leave my mind. You were and still are a dear, bestfriend to me. There is not one day that goes by that you don't come up in our minds and conversation.
      Melissa and I are always bringing up the times we hadwith you. I feel like I'm writing you one of those silly notes that we used to write in 9th grade.There is still a box of Chicken in A Biscuit crackers that you brought down to my room in there.They're never going out now. In my mind you're up in Minot with your dad. I feel like I don't need towrite everything because I'm going to talk to you. I do know that I can still talk to you and you willlisten. I know you won't respond but you'll listen, like you always did. I love you and miss you sovery much, Cherrybomb
      2 Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king: 3 And let the king appoint officers in all the provinces of his kingdom, that they may gather together all the fair young virgins unto Shushan the palace, to the house of the women, unto the custody of Hege the king's chamberlain, keeper of the women; and let their things for purification be given them: 4 And let the maiden which pleaseth the king be queen instead of Vashti.