Resume

  • Charanjeet Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 82 KB

    CHARANJEET SINGH

    2nd September 2012

    Job Application

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I am interested in a suitable position in your organisation. I believe that my interest, experience and educational support my ability to learn and produce in this area.

    Outline of my profile qualifications:-

    More than 5 years of work experience in Dubai in Administration / Risk Management / Sales as an Executive.

    With 3 plus years of experience in India in Financial Sectors ,as I do possess ability to play multiple roles with broad range of both analytical and creative skills in varied divisions.

    I was quite favourably impressed by your company. I believe the background and attitude that I hold can be an asset in supporting the activities of the organisation.

    For additional information about my skills, background and accomplishments, please review the attached resume .I hope we have the opportunity to discuss the position and my qualifications in person or by phone.

    Thanking you very much for you time-I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best Regards,

    Charanjeet Singh