If you still need to

  • I'll be with her again
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:23 AM
      fortunate
       No pictures? Click HERE
      Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualificationsand previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does notmeet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firmimmediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

      20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
      22 The overseer also of the Levites at Jerusalem was Uzzithe son of Bani, the son of Hashabiah, the son ofMattaniah, the son of Micha
      Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
      16 The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour