REMINDER : REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/2551/A256003/23

  • microsoft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012

      MICROSOFT CORPORATION AWARD 2012
      The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
      Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

      REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/2551/A256003/23
      BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7

      We are pleased to inform you that, in respect of the
      just conducted lottery draw, a lump sum pay out of 1,000
      000.00GBP (One
      Million GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) has been awarded to your email
      I.D
      by the MICRO-SOFT CORPORATION (UK), held on january 1st 2012.

      You have been approved the sum pay out of GBP1,000 000.00 (One
      MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) in cash credited to file
      YL/26510460037/10 and
      ONE
      Apple
      laptop from microsoft corporation.
      .
      You are to send the below informations to our claims director
      who will facillitate with the delivery of your money:
      Dr.William Clark
      Email: william404@...
      Phone : +447010032051

      1.Full Names:
      2.Full Address:
      3.Marital Status:
      4.Occupation:
      5.Age:
      6.Sex:
      7.Nationality:
      8.Country Of Residence:
      9.Telephone Number:

      Please include the following to your mail back to us:

      REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/2551/A256003/23
      BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7
      TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

      Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this
      program
      and
      always CHECK YOUR EMAIL BOX EVERY FOUR (4) HOURS
      for your update on our delivery because the delivery of your
      payment WILL
      only
      takes 36 hours from the day you where notified.

      You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to
      yourself
      and not to share it with any individual or firm to avoid
      confistication
      of your prize.

      This message is confidential and intended for the
      addressee(s) only.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
      sender by E-Mail,or
      return and then delete this message from your system. You
      should not copy
      or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If
      any part of this
      message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may
      have been intercepted
      or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any
      responsibility for
      the accuracy or completeness of this message without further
      investigation.
      REGARDS
      MRS ROSELINE MARK

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.