From Financial Expert/Oakhill House

  • Financial Expert/Oakhill House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Financial Expert/Oakhill House,
      130 Tonbridge Road,Hildenborough,
      Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ,
      United Kingdom.mk

      I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us.I have a business proposal in the tune of Ј230,000.000.00-[Two Hundred & Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance.

      Contact me back for if you are interested in this proposal and if you can be trusted.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Kind Regards.

      Richard Danford