The Ice House Invites you to Attend -

  • Matt Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Free Admission to the Ice House -#1 Showroom in Pasadena
      The Ice House Presents:
      June 12 @ 8pm.  No cover charge with RSVP.
      To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.

      You are invited to attend:

      "BY INVITATION ONLY"
      The Ice House (Celebrating 51 Years!)
      24 N Mentor Avenue
      June 12 @ 8pm | Doors @ 7pm
      Pasadena, CA

      Hosted by:  Lauren Brenner (Indigo Children)
      ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------
      1. Frazer Smith - 30 year COMIC LEGEND - One of the best ever
      2. Manny Maldanado - Best Latino Comic in America
      3. Neal Brennan - Creator of Chappelle's Show
      4. Elliot Chang - Showtime, Conan Obrien, Jimmy Kimmel, 100 city college tour
      5. Matt Taylor - Performs in LA, NYC, and London only.

      What is "By Invitation Only"

      What is it? Simply put... It is the #1 Showcase in America!  Past performers include:  Dane Cook, Russell Peters, Jeff Garcia, Bill Burr, Louie Anderson, Marc Maron, Anthony Jeselnik, Nick Kroll, John Caparulo, Marlon Wayans, Damon Wayans, Damon Jr, Sarah Silverman, Daniel Tosh, Louie CK, etc. etc. etc.

      We are looking for SMART audiences.  We are want businesses, schools, non profits and other organizations  to come - college faculties - engineers - businessmen - teachers - lawyers - doctors - graduate students - we want loud laughers looking for a great night

      Our performers are the top guys and girls in Los Angeles - and we know that once you come you will tell your friends and come back - so we are happy to showcase what we can do for you - no charge (the Ice House does have a 2 drink minimum for the show) and we know you will come back again and again.

      If you are looking for an AMAZING night of hilarious entertainment featuring the top guys doing their FAVORITE material for a specially invited audience - this show will leave you breathless.

      IF YOU WOULD LIKE 10 FREE TICKETS TO ATTEND - PLEASE REPLY AND LEAVE:
      1.  FULL NAME
      2.  HOW MANY TICKETS (UP TO 10)
      3.  CELL# (for confirmation text)

      You will receive a confirmation EMAIL & a friendly text to show at the door!

      MT Productions - LA, SD, SF, NYC
      917.494.5578
      718 Gramercy Drive
      Los Angeles, California 90005