TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

  • Mr Mohammed
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:33 PM
      Dear Friend,
      My name is Mr. Mohammed Bello, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $14million USD (Fourtheen Million United States Dollars) funds which belongs to our deceased customer who died in plane crash.
      Since the death of this our customer the money has been in our bank without claim. I want to release the money to you as the deceased NEXT OF KIN for the benefit of both of us. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
      1. FULL NAME..............
      2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX.......
      3. YOUR AGE......
      4. YOUR SEX.........