call us for delivery

  • Michela Satinni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Dear Esteemed Customer,

      Your package is ready to be delivered.You have to confirm your last name and first name for us to verify your details and also send your telephone number with which we can reach you incase we will need further details to confirm your booking for delivery.

      Attached in this mail is a copy of the signed and sealed document to confirm your package is ready for delivery to final recipient (you).

      Looking forward to a prompt response from you.

      Michela Satinni
      For: Piero Moretti
      (Delivery Agent)
      +39 328 081 7302