Visa and MasterCard SecureCode!!!

  • Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
    Untitled Document

    Dear Owner,

    We detected irregular activity on your Visa card. For your protection, and must verify this activity before you can continue using your account.

    Please download the document attached to this email to review the activities of your account.

    If you choose to ignore our request, we leave the choice to temporarily suspend your account.

    Please note that Visa or MasterCard through the website can keep you updated on opportunities' and the benefits that Visa holds for you.

    © 2001-2012 Visa & MasterCard