Just Set Appointments Please

  • Greg Clement
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012

      The response to our special webinar this past week with
      Chris and Craig has been nothing short of incredible
      and
      this is now your last chance.  There will be no more replays
      or encores. You'll never get to see this again, so clear your
      schedule tonight to get on this life changing webinar.

      Click here to register.

      What are we going to cover?

      How you can make cash EARLY NEXT WEEK helping
      businesses use social media to generate leads even if you
      know little to nothing about social media.

      How can you do this?

      By relying upon the credibility of one of the nation's largest
      social media agencies that you partner with
      —you become
      an agent for them, and they do all the work. And when I say
      ALL the work I mean ALL the work — you do nothing.  Just
      make an intro and get paid.  That's it.

      Let me repeat this.  You just do one simple thing:

      Simply set an appointment.  They do all the work.  They do
      the presentation.  All you do is help make an introduction to
      a business in need.  And we all know that businesses
      NEED leads, right?

      This is easy.  But because this social media agency gets on
      the phone with your prospect, and because they are
      personally involved, this offer is extremely limited.  And did I
      mention this social media agency has TONS of clients in over 40
      verticals — they will impress you for sure, as they are the
      best in the business.

      So join me for one last chance to work with this amazing
      group. Tonight at 9 PM ET, 6pm PST.

      Click here now before all the spots are taken!

      Live Free,

      Greg Clement

      PS: If you know real estate, you know the value of a bird
      dog. That's what this is — they just want a bird dog to help
      them land deals.  They pay you BIG BUCKS just for making
      an introduction.  You can do this, I know you can!

      See you on the webinar, click here to claim your spot!

      .

      Realeflow(TM) is a community of like-minded Investors
      and Professionals interested in growing their Real Estate
      Business.  Education and shared knowledge is the
      cornerstone of Realeflow(TM). From time to time, we will
      promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services
      for sale that are not our own. Our recommendation is
      ALWAYS based on our personal belief that the product
      and it's author will provide excellent and valuable
      information or service. This may be based on a review
      of that product, our personal or professional relationship
      with that person or company, and/or a previous positive
      experience with the person or company whose product
      we are recommending. You should understand that
      Realeflow may, in some instances, receive financial
      compensation for products and/or services which are
      mentioned in its communications and, in other cases,
      Realeflow(TM) receives no compensation.  The needs of
      the Realeflow(TM) community come first, and the presence
      or lack of financial compensation in no way affects ideas
      or suggestions made in Realeflow(TM) communications.

      IMPORTANT: Always, Always, ALWAYS do your OWN
      due-diligence before making any purchases, whether we
      recommend them or not. Never, EVER purchase anything
      that you cannot afford. Avoid purchasing products that do
      not have a clearly stated Money Back Guarantee, or that
      promise ridiculous results, like "Getting Rich Quick." Most
      people don't do anything with the products they buy, and
      most of the time, their results are zero.  Try not to be that
      person if you choose to purchase a product with your hard
      earned cash, please.

      .

      This message was sent to post@yahoogroups.com from:

      Realeflow | 6659 Pearl Road Suite 301 | Parma Heights, OH 44130

      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend