YOUR COMPASATION FUNDS IS READ

  • Dr. Daniel Okpuno
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      Greetings,

      I contacted you some time ago in respect to the funds transfer of my
      Deceased client. I want to sincerely thank you for your help initially
      Although you backed out thinking that the funds transfer was illegal and a
      Scam. Well, everything was legal and legit and went well, the funds
      Transfer was a success!!!

      I am on vacation now in China with my family. In a way to appreciate your
      Kind gesture, I have instructed my bank to transfer the sum of one million
      Two hundred thousand USD ($1,200,000.00) to you via a certified Bank
      Draft/check so that you can claim and cash in your bank. This is my little
      Ways of saying thank you for your initial help.

      Please send the following information as soon as possible to my
      Secretary, so that he can forward it to my bank for the necessary
      Modalities in the transfer of your Bank draft.

      1. Your full Name
      2. Telephone/Mobile phone number:
      3. Contact address

      My Secretary Email contacts

      Contact Name: Peter Edmond
      Email address: peteredmond212@...

      Also note that the money I have left for the bank is ($1,200,000.00) my
      Secretary will give you more guard line on how to deal with bank, and be
      Inform I will not be able to respond to your email till further notice as
      Am on vacation with my family all mobiles will be switch off and email
      Will not be attend too till further notice.

      Yours truly,

      Dr. Daniel Okpuno