Caswell Outreach Foundation

  • demo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Caswell Outreach Foundation

      Good Day
      This is an enquiry meant for a charitable course. And it is not compulsory that you should respond to its content.
      I am Mr.Brian Caswell, and in June 2009, my wife and i won a huge sum in the EuroMillions Lottery . You can read all about it from the link below: www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2483261/25m-Euro-lottery-winner-Brian-Caswell-plans-to-jet-to-Rio-and-buy-a-flash-car.html
      The purpose of writing you is to inquire if you are willing to work with a Humanitarian/Charitable organization? You will be paid for your services and it could be a part-time or full-time job depending on your schedule. You can send me an email if you are interested and more information will be sent your way. But please,  ignore this email if you are not interested. Thank you and ensure your response is sent to brianjoan@...    alone
      Regards,

      Brian and Joan Caswell
      Caswell Outreach Foundation