$$$ WE INVITED YOU TO JOIN REVOLUTIONS INCOME RIGHT NOW........

  • $50 BONUS WHEN JOIN INVEST IT AND WATCH
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2005
      Greetings Everyone,

      I do not pass free stuff myself, especially if there is potential to
      make money and I want to share it with you. This email is rather long
      but please read it.

      FAST MARKET GIVES YOU $50 TO GET STARTED!

      That's right. Your account will be credited with
      $50 in start-up funds the moment you join!

      Hurry! This will not last and 100s are rushing to join!

      According to my information, Fast Market (FTM) is a serious
      program which started in September 2003 with a closed
      membership. They have decided to accept a certain number
      of new members for an undefined period of time.

      You can test FTM with THEIR MONEY and NO RISK!

      Upon joining FTM you get a FREE BONUS of $50 which
      you can invest in either of the 2 accounts that you
      set up in the member's area (compounding and non
      compounding).

      You cannot withdraw the $50 bonus itself but you can withdraw
      the INTEREST generated by this bonus. If you like what you see,
      you may add more funds later, to any of the accounts. Due to
      the $50 bonus this is in fact a FREE RIDE that anyone can take
      WITH NO RISK!

      You are not required to refer others but why would you
      not share this one with everyone you know since there
      is absolutely nothing to lose?

      The returns for NON COMPOUNDING accounts are between 0.5%
      and 2.5% per day depending on the amount you invest. For a
      COMPOUNDED account, it's between 0.7% and 3.2% per day so why
      wouldn't you choose the compounding?

      There are also 10% referral bonuses if you do decide to pass
      this on. No, you do not earn a referral bonus on the initial
      $50 that the members receive simply by joining.

      The fact that they give away $50 to each member, shows that
      this is a wealthy program so give it a try. Do not waste any
      time as I am sure this will be a limited promotion.

      JOIN HERE.......

      https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173642816200

      If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
      members area.

      Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

      If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
      main site at....

      http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173642816200

      but if you join from there you must enter the INVITATION CODE
      003173642816200 in the box that you will find on all the pages
      (TOP-RIGHT SIDE), and click on GO. This will open the sign up form.

      Again, once you have joined, you can set up your own invitation code
      in the members area. Just click on the "Invitations" link. Then, revise
      this alert with your own INVITATION CODE and send to everyone on your
      list.

      I have NOT had time to perform my own due diligence
      and/or consult with other list managers and experienced
      fellow investors. However, here is the opinion of the HYIP
      NAVIGATOR rating site.....

      "We have contacted the company's President and interviewed
      him. His answers were always relevant and professional, with
      clear explanations being provided in every case. Beyond all
      manner of doubt, the administration and employees of Fast
      Market have done an enormous amount of work on their online
      program at its pre-launch stage. The program offers realistic
      returns and appears to have integrity for further growth and
      improvement."

      Once you are comfortable with the program, it is highly
      advisable to increase your investment to at least $200
      which increases your rate of return to 1% per trading
      day. Here are earnings charts based upon a $200 account...

      $200 ACCOUNT (1% per trading day)

      after 3 months or 66 trading days your account will be
      worth $385.69

      after 6 months or 132 trading days - $743.79
      after 12 months or 264 trading days - $4,858.87
      after 24 months or 528 trading days - $319,085.58

      Those who are able to increase their investment to
      the $500 level will enjoy a return of 1.02% to start
      with and will gu as high as 3.2% per day which makes a
      significant difference over the term...

      MY OPINION

      Because the program provides a realistic and, therefore,
      less risky passive investment, this is one of the best
      programs for those who wish to add a long-term performer
      to their portfolio. This is a "set it and forget it"
      investment that is very powerful when allowed to
      compound for a few years.

      Cheers,

      B. Hadi
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 2, 2005
[...]

      • ==>> I Already Withdrawl From ....

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 2, 2005
[...]

            • Start Receiving Unlimited Payments TODAY
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 9, 2005
[...]

                If You do not have payment prosesor join E-gold :
                https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=2193928

[...]

              • WHEN JOIN INVEST IT AND WATCH IT GROWING
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 25, 2005
                  FASMARKET the best HYIP

                  We invitation you , whom people seriously to invest min $50 to Join today
                  and you will receive FREE Bonus $50 to your account.
                  Please Invest min $ 50. if you not invest Please do not to join.
                  This program for seriously investor on net.

                  After Join. you active on Forum Fastmarket you will get free bonus $10
                  and also with simple, easy and fast withdrawl only 5 second, look at :
                  http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

                  Join Now and invest to :
                  http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

                  or if you want direct to signup go :