YOU GET $50 BONUS WHEN YOU JOIN PAYING UP TO 3.2% COMPOUNDED DAILY

  • WOW GOOD INCOME = COME ON TO JOIN NOW
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
      Greetings Everyone,

      I do not pass free stuff myself, especially if there is potential to
      make money and I want to share it with you. This email is rather long
      but please read it.

      FAST MARKET GIVES YOU $50 TO GET STARTED!

      That's right. Your account will be credited with
      $50 in start-up funds the moment you join!

      Hurry! This will not last and 100s are rushing to join!

      According to my information, Fast Market (FTM) is a serious
      program which started in September 2003 with a closed
      membership. They have decided to accept a certain number
      of new members for an undefined period of time.

      You can test FTM with THEIR MONEY and NO RISK!

      Upon joining FTM you get a FREE BONUS of $50 which
      you can invest in either of the 2 accounts that you
      set up in the member's area (compounding and non
      compounding).

      You cannot withdraw the $50 bonus itself but you can withdraw
      the INTEREST generated by this bonus. If you like what you see,
      you may add more funds later, to any of the accounts. Due to
      the $50 bonus this is in fact a FREE RIDE that anyone can take
      WITH NO RISK!

      You are not required to refer others but why would you
      not share this one with everyone you know since there
      is absolutely nothing to lose?

      The returns for NON COMPOUNDING accounts are between 0.5%
      and 2.5% per day depending on the amount you invest. For a
      COMPOUNDED account, it's between 0.7% and 3.2% per day so why
      wouldn't you choose the compounding?

      There are also 10% referral bonuses if you do decide to pass
      this on. No, you do not earn a referral bonus on the initial
      $50 that the members receive simply by joining.

      The fact that they give away $50 to each member, shows that
      this is a wealthy program so give it a try. Do not waste any
      time as I am sure this will be a limited promotion.

      JOIN HERE.......

      https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=001980075235500

      If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
      members area.

      Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

      If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
      main site at....

      http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=001980075235500

      but if you join from there you must enter the INVITATION CODE
      001980075235500 in the box that you will find on all the pages
      (TOP-RIGHT SIDE), and click on GO. This will open the sign up form.

      Again, once you have joined, you can set up your own invitation code
      in the members area. Just click on the "Invitations" link. Then, revise
      this alert with your own INVITATION CODE and send to everyone on your
      list.

      I have NOT had time to perform my own due diligence
      and/or consult with other list managers and experienced
      fellow investors. However, here is the opinion of the HYIP
      NAVIGATOR rating site.....

      "We have contacted the company's President and interviewed
      him. His answers were always relevant and professional, with
      clear explanations being provided in every case. Beyond all
      manner of doubt, the administration and employees of Fast
      Market have done an enormous amount of work on their online
      program at its pre-launch stage. The program offers realistic
      returns and appears to have integrity for further growth and
      improvement."

      Once you are comfortable with the program, it is highly
      advisable to increase your investment to at least $200
      which increases your rate of return to 1% per trading
      day. Here are earnings charts based upon a $200 account...

      $200 ACCOUNT (1% per trading day)

      after 3 months or 66 trading days your account will be
      worth $385.69

      after 6 months or 132 trading days - $743.79
      after 12 months or 264 trading days - $4,858.87
      after 24 months or 528 trading days - $319,085.58

      Those who are able to increase their investment to
      the $500 level will enjoy a return of 1.02% to start
      with and will gu as high as 3.2% per day which makes a
      significant difference over the term...

      MY OPINION

      Because the program provides a realistic and, therefore,
      less risky passive investment, this is one of the best
      programs for those who wish to add a long-term performer
      to their portfolio. This is a "set it and forget it"
      investment that is very powerful when allowed to
      compound for a few years.

      Cheers,

      M Cahyadi
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
        Greetings Everyone,

[...]

        https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173642816200

        If You do not have payment prosesor join E-gold :
        https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=2193928

        If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
        members area.

        Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

        If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
        main site at....

        http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173642816200

        but if you join from there you must enter the INVITATION CODE
        003173642816200 in the box that you will find on all the pages
[...]

        Budi CHK
        https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173642816200
      • ## THERE POTENTIAL TO MAKE MONEY ##
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2005
          Greetings Everyone,

          https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173685763800

          If You do not have payment prosesor join E-gold :
          https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=2193928

          If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
          members area.

          Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

          If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
          main site at....

          http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

          but if you join from there you must enter the INVITATION CODE
          003173685763800 in the box that you will find on all the pages

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
            Greetings Everyone,

[...]

          • Dont Open unless you want to Be Succesful