Take this opportunity to propose

  • I'm young again and full of energy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2011
      his yearning swell within her
      The sky held the early shades of evening when they finally emerged from their room.  No pictures? — click here Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
       About 70 years ago, when a Lady entered a room, all sitting gentlemen stood up and offered a seat. Even more, no gentleman addressed to a Lady without taking his hat off first. Of course, there were many other decent, nice rules of showing respect to Ladies. For example, gentlemen used to kiss the hand of a Lady when she allowed it; that was, regardless of who the gentleman was.
      Sarah stood before him naked, her skin radiant in the sun. Why do you look so shocked? she asked. This is what you had in mind, wasn't it? In honest plainness thou hast heard me say About 70 years ago, when a Lady entered a room, all sitting gentlemen stood up and offered a seat. Even more, no gentleman addressed to a Lady without taking his hat off first. Of course, there were many other decent, nice rules of showing respect to Ladies. For example, gentlemen used to kiss the hand of a Lady when she allowed it; that was, regardless of who the gentleman was.
       In a certain sense the Good is comfortless.
       welcome:I have charged thee not to haunt about my doors:
       And, of course, sometimes the government confirms their opinion.
      "Tell the gentleman your other name, Thomas," said Walters, "and say Moses spread out the blanket, and flopped down on his knees upon it. He opened the wine and realized they would have to drink from the bottle, as they had brought no glasses. He was about to remark on how sensual it seemed to share wine from the bottle with each other, when he looked up and totally forgot what he was going to say.
      Sarah stood before him naked, her skin radiant in the sun. "Why do you look so shocked?" she asked. "This is what you had in mind, wasn't it?"
      His mouth formed a soft smile. "Only in my dreams," he said. And forever in his memory. Forevermore, there would be no time of year that could compare with Indian Summer, and no time of day like sunset.
      She knelt on the blanket, and he parked the wine bottle in the sand without looking away from her. She opened her mouth to his and felt the hot, flickering, exploration of his tongue fanning the flames of passion into a roaring inferno once again. She quickly ran her hands down his buttons, freeing them in quick succession, and then his pants as well.
      He fell backward into the sand and she fell on top of him, and he wrapped her in his arms. Her nipples were rigid and pressed into his chest, and he smiled at the feeling. She saw his smile and pressed herself to him all the more. "Is there a way we can make today last forever?" he asked.
      "Carve it in your memory, Sugar Mo," she kissed his neck, " carve it in your memory and it will be with you always." She reached down and took hold of him, lowering herself on to him, closing her eyes and softly moaning as she felt his yearning swell within her. She arched her back and lifted her face to the sky, riding her urgency to a quick, throbbing conclusion. His bliss soon followed, and she momentarily reopened her eyes, looking down at him with a wide grin, before collapsing back on top of him.
      When she had rolled away to catch her breath, he turned over on his stomach and dug into his shirt pocket for a cigarette.
      "Let's go feel the water," she said.
      "You go, I'll smoke."
      She spanked him once on his white buttocks and sprang to her feet. He lit his cigarette and released a white cloud to the sky. He leaned back on his elbows watching her saunter down to the waters edge. The sculpture of her cheek as it descended to her neck, the curve of her breasts, and the way her belly indented between her hip bones in invitation, caused a stirring within him that he knew would be with him for the rest of his days.
      Sunsets, Moses concluded, were like women, each one unique, and each one in their own way beautiful. And he marveled again at Sarah standing naked and unashamed on the shore, the sun setting on the horizon behind her, showering her in lights of red, orange, pink and purple, and wondered why he had been blessed with the most beautiful one of all.
    • Old Friend
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
        I can't wait until Monday!
          If this message is not legible, view it online
         I am indeed keeping well and am enjoying comparative leisure.
         Kant referred to 'space' in his Critique of Pure Reason as being: a subjective 'pure a prio In Isaac Newton's view, space was absolute - in the sense that it existed permanently and independently of whether there were any matter in the space.[3] Other natural philosophers, notably Gottfried Leibniz, thought instead that space was a collection of relations between objects, given by their distance and direction from one another.ri form of intuition', hence it is an unavoidable contribution of our human faculties.
         Instead of using arbitrary Banach spaces and nuclear operators, we can give a definition in terms of Hilbert spaces and trace class operators, which are easier to understand. (On Hilbert spaces nuclear operators are often called trace class operators.) We will say that a seminorm p is a Hilbert seminorm if Vp is a Hilbert space, or equivalently if p comes from a sesquilinear positive semidefinite form on V.I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.
        Using psychology at work can lead to promotions, good coworker relationships, and successful careers. These habits of effective employees make work better!
        "Then art thou indeed that famous outlaw? Right gladly will I dispute To use psychology at work, employees must be aware of their personality traits, be realistic about their job and lifestyle, and know when to re-evaluate their professional goals. This is work psychology -- which any type of employee can use in any type of job.
        These five habits of highly effective employees can change "I hate my job" to "I can't wait until Monday!"