Try it and see - there is no cheaper than anywhere else

  • I'll be with her again
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
      start my quiet
         No pictures? — click here
      We start by recalling some background. A locally convex topological vector space V has a topology that is defined by some family of seminorms
       However, most relationships don't even make it out of the beginning stages because most people don't even have a good and healthy reason to be in a relationship let alone know what they are in a relationship for.
       Men and women have different sources of satisfaction. For men it s career and prosperity, while women value family and kids.
       Most social studies performed today work with the average, based on social statistics and on market research.
      "Yes'm." O, sir, content you; I follow him to serve my turn upon him: We cannot all be masters, nor all masters Cannot be truly follow'd. You shall mark Many a duteous and knee-crooking knave, That, doting on his own obsequious bondage, Wears out his time, much like his master's ass, For nought but provender, and when he's old, cashier'd: Whip me such honest knaves. Others there are Who, trimm'd in forms and visages of duty, Keep yet their hearts attending on themselves, And, throwing but shows of service on their lords, Do well thrive by them and when they have lined their coats Do themselves homage: these fellows have some soul; And such a one do I profess myself. For, sir, It is as sure as you are Roderigo, Were I the Moor, I would not be Iago: In following him, I follow but myself; Heaven is my judge, not I for love and duty, But seeming so, for my peculiar end: For when my outward action doth demonstrate The native act and figure of my heart In compliment extern, 'tis not long after But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve For daws to peck at: I am not what I am. "Say, Jim, I'll fetch the water if you'll whitewash some."Jim shook his head and said: