Your friend is working again

  • Your best friend
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2011
      it is meant to think
      If you don't see picture — please — click here
       Suspendisse euismod augue vel mauris cursus dapibus. Suspendisse vestibulum rutrum sagittis. Morbi interdum erat tincidunt risus mattis iaculis. Mauris varius purus a enim aliquet at lacinia dui semper. Quisque vitae turpis ut metus facilisis laoreet quis a nunc. Sed convallis arcu vitae risus vulputate id imperdiet magna tristique. Cras mollis blandit enim at tempus. Fusce imperdiet convallis venenatis. Proin non est mauris.
       but only the troubles of life, they think they behave not only reasonably but in a manner consistent with religion and piety; because they follow the advice given them by their priests, who are the expounders of the will of God.
       Figuring out the nature of the real world has obsessed scientists and philosophers for millennia. Three hundred years ago, the Irish empiricist George Berkeley contributed a particularly prescient observation: The only thing we can perceive are our perceptions.
      Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain. I have already told you with what care they look after their sick, so that nothing is left undone that can contribute either to their case or health; and for those who are taken with fixed and incurable diseases, they use all possible ways to cherish them and to make their lives as comfortable as possible.
      This had Zarathustra said to his heart when the sun stood at noon-tide. Then he looked inquiringly aloft,- for he heard above him the sharp call of a bird. And behold! An eagle swept through the air in wide circles, and on it hung a serpent, not like a prey, but like a friend: for it kept itself coiled round the eagle's neck.
      "They are mine animals," said Zarathustra, and rejoiced in his heart.
      SATURDAY morning was come, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life. There was a song in every heart; and if the heart was young the music issued at the lips. There was cheer in every face and a spring in every step. The locust-trees were in bloom and the fragrance of the blossoms filled the air. Cardiff Hill, beyond the village and above it, was green with vegetation and it lay just far enough away to seem a Delectable Land, dreamy, reposeful, and inviting. "The proudest animal under the sun, and the wisest animal under the sun,- they have come out to reconnoitre.
      They want to know whether Zarathustra still liveth. Verily, do I still live?
      More dangerous have I found it among men than among animals; in dangerous paths goeth Zarathustra. Let mine animals lead me!
      When Zarathustra had said this, he remembered the words of the saint in the forest. Then he sighed and spake thus to his heart:
      "Would that I were wiser! Would that I were wise from the very heart, like my serpent!
      But I am asking the impossible. Therefore do I ask my pride to go always with my wisdom!
      And if my wisdom should some day forsake me:- alas! it loveth to fly away!- may my pride then fly with my folly!"

      Thus began Zarathustra's down-goin
    • Your best friend
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        start my quiet
           No pictures? — click here
         I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It's true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. 'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.
         In other words, consciousness is the matrix upon which the cosmos is apprehended.
         If p is a seminorm on V, we write Vp for the Banach space given by completing V using the seminorm p
         In honest plainness thou hast heard me say
        O, sir, content you; I follow him to serve my turn upon him: We cannot all be masters, nor all masters Cannot be truly follow'd. You shall mark Many a duteous and knee-crooking knave, That, doting on his own obsequious bondage, Wears out his time, much like his master's ass, For nought but provender, and when he's old, cashier'd: Whip me such honest knaves. Others there are Who, trimm'd in forms and visages of duty, Keep yet their hearts attending on themselves, And, throwing but shows of service on their lords, Do well thrive by them and when they have lined their coats Do themselves homage: these fellows have some soul; And such a one do I profess myself. For, sir, It is as sure as you are Roderigo, Were I the Moor, I would not be Iago: In following him, I follow but myself; Heaven is my judge, not I for love and duty, But seeming so, for my peculiar end: For when my outward action doth demonstrate The native act and figure of my heart In compliment extern, 'tis not long after But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.