You will be satisfied

  • I'm young again and full of energy@creamh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      Honey- I don't know how to start this letter. I love you and I know that you love me too, but I need you to understand how I am feeling. I know that I have been fighting with you a lot lately and I am sorry, its just that I am so mad at both you and myself. I wonder what would of happened if I said that I wanted to keep our baby...I know that you would of been supportive, but I didn't want to put you through that pressure, because I know what you wanted to do
      If you don't see picture — please click here
      I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.
      I need your help.
      I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I need you to listen to me more...
      I love you, Christy
      I love you, Christy
      I hate myself for it. I feel like now I have lost so many experiences...I will always wonder about my first baby, what she (I believe that our baby was a girl) would of looked like, what she could of became, and everything about her...I wonder where she is.
[...]
      Honey- I don't know how to start this letter. I love you and I know that you love me too, but I need you to understand how I am feeling. I know that I have been fighting with you a lot lately and I am sorry, its just that I am so mad at both you and myself. I wonder what would of happened if I said that I wanted to keep our baby...I know that you would of been supportive, but I didn't want to put you through that pressure, because I know what you wanted to do.I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.You will never know exactly how I feel, because you never carried our baby inside of you. Our baby was totally dependent on me...and I let it down. It was my final decision, and I know that I could of decided to keep it, but I didn't. I hate myself for it. I feel like now I have lost so many experiences...I will always wonder about my first baby, what she (I believe that our baby was a girl) would of looked like, what she could of became, and everything about her...I wonder where she is.I know that you have been supportive and that you are trying to understand, but I need more. I need you to be willing to talk more. You always tell me that it is not my fault and that it was our best decision...that is not what I want to hear from you...I need you just to listen to me, tell me how you feel and hold me and let me cry in arms...just like you did when I found out that I was pg. w0MZLan28fZNor3W8SbpqhKS I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I need you to listen to me more...I need your help. I love you,
      Christy
    • Old Friend@customstill.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2011
        I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.
        If you don't see picture — please click here
        The night I told you that I may love you a little, I meant it then. I meant it then. At that exact moment in time, I loved you more than I love The Wizard of Oz & cheesecake & snowball fights combined.
        I have never been drunk.
        I will never pop your mom's hydrocodone with you.
        So far today, I have thought about you precisely 69 times.
        I know you will giggle at that.
        I'm not old enough to get into nightclubs.
        I FELT AND I HONESTLY WANTEDI've never met anyone like you. There was a spark and I thought your eyes were beautiful. I got home and wrote down how I felt and I honestly wanted to die for making a mistake that affected you. "Oh, of COURSE you will." You are special. You had a huge effect on me. I was crying inside because it was impossible.
      • Old Friend
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23, 2011
          grasp a situation as a whole and think globally
          Men grasp a situation as a whole and think globally, while women think locally, relying on details and nuances.
            If you don't see picture — please click here
          I've never met anyone like you. There was a spark and I thought your eyes were beautiful. I got home and wrote down how I felt and I honestly wanted to die for making a mistake that affected you.
          I FELT AND I HONESTLY WANTED
           Informally, this means that whenever we are given the unit ball of some seminorm, we can find a
           et, once you reach the pinnacle of success with a thriving, successful relationship you get to know and be with someone with whom you get to share a type of intimacy that very few ever get to truly experience.
          When men and women get together, there are, in effect, two worlds his and hers. They have different values, priorities, and habits. They play by different rules.
          {?randoim1?} Scientists have come to accept that a few fundamental differences between men and women are biological. It turns out that men's and women's brains, for example, are not only different, but the way we use them differs too. Women have larger connections and more frequent interaction between their brain's left and right hemispheres. This accounts for women's ability to have better verbal skills and intuition. Men, on the other hand, have greater brain hemisphere separation, which explains their skills for abstract reasoning and visual-spatial intelligence. Poet Robert Bly describes women's brains as a "superhighway" of connection while men s brains connections are compared to a "little crookedy country road.'"
          {random2} Different habits of men and women are explained by different roles in the process of evolution. Although life conditions have changed, both men and women tend to follow their biological programs.
          Men tend to retain a firm sense of direction they need to trace the game, catch it, and find the way home, while women have a better peripheral vision that helps them to see what s happening around the house, to spot an approaching danger, to notice changes in the children s behavior and appearance. Men s brains are programmed to hunting, which explains their narrow range of vision, while women s brains are able to decipher a wider range of information
          When entering a room, men look for exits, estimating a possible threat, and ways of escape, while women pay attention to the guests faces to find out who they are and how they feel. Men are able to sort out information and archive it in their head. Women tend to rewind the information over and over again. The only way to stop thinking of the problems is to talk it over. When a woman shares her problems with a man, she is not looking for solutions she needs someone to listen to her.
          Men prefer strident noises, hard handshakes, and red color. They are better at solving technical problems. Women have a sharper ear, they use more words while talking, and are better at completing tasks independently.

          Based on these biologically explained differences, some psychological distinctions between men and women can be established:

          - Men grasp a situation as a whole and think globally, while women think locally, relying on details and nuances.
          - Men are builders and creators. They take risks and experiment, while women select the most valuable knowledge and pass it over to the next generation.
          - Men are more independent in their thoughts and actions, while women are more willing to follow the ideas suggested by others.
          - Women s self-appraisal is lower than that of men. Women tend to criticize themselves, while men are more satisfied with their own performance.
          - Men and women have different sources of satisfaction. For men it s career and prosperity, while women value family and kids.
          - Men have a pronounced need to fulfill their goals, and women rank relationships with others first.
          - Men get sick twice as often as women, although women tend to be more concerned about their health.
          - Women endure pain and monotonous work better than men.

          All the above gets even more confusing, if we take into account that 15 to 20% of men happen to have a female type of brains, and about 10% of women have a male type of brains, which means that some percentage of men and women, no matter how small it seems, are partially programmed to the behavior and way of thinking of the opposite gender.

          "Okay, I understand the problem", you are saying to yourself, but -"what's the solution"? That depends on whether you are a woman or a man.

        • I'm young again and full of energy
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 26, 2011
            troubled dreams "You're another."
            home  If you don't see picture — please click here
            I know that you have been supportive and that you are trying to understand, but I need more. I need you to be willing to talk more. You always tell me that it is not my fault and that it was our best decision...that is not what I want to hear from you...
             For any seminorm, the unit ball is a closed convex symmetric neighborhood of 0
             Love (attraction) many times in the beginning isn't a conscious choice and for a relationship to thrive at some point it must become a conscious choice of two people deciding to choose too love. and conversely any closed convex symmetric neighborhood of 0 is the unit ball of some seminorm
            Mutley, you snickering, floppy eared hound. When courage is needed, you're never around. Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest should be there for bungling at which you are best. So, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon. Howwww! Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him, stop that pigeon now.

            One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me? " he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops
          • I'll be with her again
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 23, 2011
              young day
              If you don't see picture — please click here
               Men and women have different sources of satisfaction. For men it s career and prosperity, while women value family and kids.
              80 days around the world, we'll find a pot of gold just sitting where the rainbow's ending. Time - we'll fight against the time, and we'll fly on the white wings of the wind. 80 days around the world, no we won't say a word before the ship is really back. Round, round, all around the world. Round, all around the world. Round, all around the world. Round, all around the world.
               Men have a pronounced need to fulfill their goals, and women rank relationships with others first. In boom shackalack elizzle own yo' enim brizzle condimentizzle. We gonna chung est tortor, vulputate stuff, fo shizzle my nizzle yo mamma, crunk fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle, sizzle. Etiam feugizzle, shit egizzle crazy luctizzle, things justo daahng dawg fo shizzle, crackalackin viverra mi urna mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa erat.
              Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain.You are special.
               If it had been possible to build the Tower of Babel without climbing it, it would have been permitted.I hate myself for it. I feel like now I have lost so many experiences...I will always wonder about my first baby, what she (I believe that our baby was a girl) would of looked like, what she could of became, and everything about her...I wonder where she is.
               Informally, this means that whenever we are given the unit ball of some seminorm, we can find a
              Sitting in a meadow, mind drifting, into a fifty yard blank stare,
              Dreaming of my past times when I could go just anywhere,
              But now in exile, I am a sad, lonely, bitter solitary, man,
              Stuck in loneliness and friendlessness where I cannot plan to plan."My! Look behind you, aunt!"
              I look at bright-eyed daisies open, while the buttercups unfold,
              Smelling scents, of long ago, like chalk, rubber, and sticky stars of gold
              Above me great white clouds and bits drift along in a perfect blue, "Say, Jim, I'll fetch the water if you'll whitewash some."Jim shook his head and said:
              I took all this for granted because I shared beauty with a few.
              I am on the playground, running, laughing, hair silky in the breeze
              Playing in the sandpit, short trousers, football, skipping, ignoring grazed knees,
              Floating through each season, changing, as the spring of our lives unfold,
              These are memories that are mine, they belong to me, mine till I am old.
              Every now an then when I am tired and my eyes begin close,
              Faintly, in the distance, a far off time, I hear sweet, sweet laughter as I doze.
              I fell, I stumbled
              I gambled with myself
              I am a fake
              I have lost my track

              I pondered what next
              I gave up my anxiety
              I gave up my story
              I still was losing my track

              I remembered someone
              A mentor by chance
              He said I care and we will work
              to bring you on track

              We worked together
              Creating the new track
              Theres nothing fake
              And there s nothing wrong

              I tread on my new track
              The course is clear
              Every stumble is a beginning
              The beginning of a new track
            • Old Friend
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 26, 2011
                Aliquam erat volutpat
                                                        No pictures? — click here
                 Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean laoreet, est malesuada placerat imperdiet, enim massa fringilla risus, vitae blandit nisi libero sit amet ante. Aenean arcu lacus, accumsan at faucibus sit amet, vehicula sed libero. Donec tincidunt ultricies nibh, id porta justo aliquam vitae.
                Vestibulum nisl quam, blandit a volutpat et, scelerisque ac velit. Donec non sem ut erat aliquet dapibus sed non ligula. Aliquam purus neque, pellentesque at sollicitudin sit amet, aliquet pellentesque ante. Vivamus augue lectus, aliquam ut mollis ac, dictum at ipsum. Mauris dolor justo, commodo vel imperdiet ut, imperdiet vel risus.
                 Women s self-appraisal is lower than that of men. Women tend to criticize themselves, while men are more satisfied with their own performance.
                 If it had been possible to build the Tower of Babel without climbing it, it would have been permitted.
                 For complex vector spaces, the condition symmetric should be replaced by balanced
                 but as they believe that a voluntary death, when it is chosen upon such an authority, is very honourable, so if any man takes away his own life without the approbation of the priests and the senate, they give him none of the honours of a decent funeral, but throw his body into a ditch.
                 I was crying inside because it was impossible.
                Nunc eu massa non purus volutpat imperdiet molestie in leo. Aliquam orci risus, egestas in vulputate et, aliquam quis lectus. Aliquam eu metus ut mauris luctus convallis non ac risus. Donec sed arcu leo. Pellentesque tempus, sapien quis egestas tempus, elit eros auctor nulla, ut lobortis metus nisi sed velit. Nam mollis scelerisque eros eget facilisis. Aliquam eget magna lectus. Vestibulum arcu diam, mollis sit amet rutrum non, facilisis quis est. Proin ut lorem erat, a consectetur felis. Sed non ligula velit. Etiam scelerisque tristique varius. Praesent at cursus ante. Mauris orci eros, luctus at semper sed, laoreet non nisl. Integer sodales nulla ut lectus viverra quis viverra turpis ultricies. Proin est leo, dignissim eu dictum id, cursus sed turpis. Donec eu quam eu elit porta pharetra. Maecenas ultrices, metus eget adipiscing fermentum, eros nisl scelerisque ipsum, imperdiet ultricies arcu sapien vel nibh.
                "Stop her, sir! Ting-a-ling-ling!" The headway ran almost out, and he drew up slowly toward the sidewalk. Duis vel dui leo. Vivamus ac eros et quam vehicula varius ut et leo. Praesent in diam tellus. Donec quam quam, accumsan non rhoncus nec, tincidunt sit amet libero. Morbi a tortor nisi. Cras accumsan ante interdum sapien congue euismod. Nullam orci nisl, hendrerit vel molestie nec, imperdiet eleifend nisi. Aenean vitae augue nulla, in dignissim tellus. Donec eget massa eu urna cursus faucibus nec sit amet felis. Integer metus diam, semper imperdiet cursus sed, aliquet vel lorem. Phasellus quis tortor id sapien porta tempor pretium vel risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi euismod, tortor quis porttitor ultrices, lectus enim condimentum orci, vitae faucibus tellus nisi sit amet est. Duis felis nulla, dignissim nec commodo eu, commodo ac sem. Donec odio lorem, viverra non accumsan nec, dignissim hendrerit lectus.
                Duis mollis aliquet ante, nec bibendum nisl porttitor ut. Mauris eu ante sed felis venenatis dignissim. Cras eget ipsum odio, a dictum arcu. Mauris adipiscing velit blandit nisl vulputate in eleifend ante vestibulum. Maecenas sodales est metus, et dictum odio. Vestibulum tincidunt condimentum consequat. Suspendisse sit amet urna nec nisl ullamcorper dignissim in sed erat. Duis arcu purus, vulputate quis tincidunt in, aliquet et arcu. Duis vestibulum porttitor elementum. Sed congue massa purus. Quisque nisl lectus, cursus ac bibendum ac, euismod egestas nunc. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean in mauris ac ligula ultricies rutrum et eget lectus. Integer diam nunc, viverra vitae interdum quis, aliquam vel est. Proin sagittis aliquet luctus. Proin convallis ligula elit. Quisque lacinia placerat blandit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce ipsum velit, ultrices sed tincidunt venenatis, iaculis at est. Aliquam nec quam nulla, vitae ultrices erat.
                Nunc venenatis turpis vel urna molestie gravida. Praesent lorem arcu, lobortis consequat consectetur eget, sagittis id orci. Nunc tempus venenatis justo, quis ornare mauris vestibulum ut. Sed sed erat et lectus dictum consequat vitae id massa. Donec ornare consectetur nunc sit amet aliquet. Cras lobortis venenatis tellus, eget blandit sapien molestie et. Sed a ipsum risus. Sed sodales purus nec augue tincidunt vestibulum. Etiam vulputate aliquet nunc, eget viverra mauris lacinia ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras eget dui diam, quis ultricies ligula.
              • Your best friend
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
                  it is meant to think
                  If you don't see picture — please — click here
                   In a certain sense the Good is comfortless.
                   Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have caused you in the past; I love you and I always will until I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be that last angel face I see. I will be able to hold you in my arms one last time and tell you how much I love you and how much you really mean to me.
                   There the creature sat on a single thread, reaching out across its web to detect the vibrations of a trapped insect struggling to escape. The spider surveyed its universe, but everything beyond that gossamer pinwheel was incomprehensible.  I was crying inside because it was impossible.
                  This had Zarathustra said to his heart when the sun stood at noon-tide. Then he looked inquiringly aloft,- for he heard above him the sharp call of a bird. And behold! An eagle swept through the air in wide circles, and on it hung a serpent, not like a prey, but like a friend: for it kept itself coiled round the eagle's neck.
                  "They are mine animals," said Zarathustra, and rejoiced in his heart.
                  "No -- is that so? Oh come, now -- lemme just try. Only just a little -- I'd let YOU, if you was me, Tom.""Ben, I'd like to, honest injun; but Aunt Polly -- well, Jim wanted to do it, but she wouldn't let him; Sid wanted to do it, and she wouldn't let Sid. Now don't you see how I'm fixed? If you was to tackle this fence and anything was to happen to it --""Oh, shucks, I'll be just as careful. Now lemme try. Say -- I'll give you the core of my apple." "The proudest animal under the sun, and the wisest animal under the sun,- they have come out to reconnoitre.
                  They want to know whether Zarathustra still liveth. Verily, do I still live?
                  More dangerous have I found it among men than among animals; in dangerous paths goeth Zarathustra. Let mine animals lead me!
                  When Zarathustra had said this, he remembered the words of the saint in the forest. Then he sighed and spake thus to his heart:
                  "Would that I were wiser! Would that I were wise from the very heart, like my serpent!
                  But I am asking the impossible. Therefore do I ask my pride to go always with my wisdom!
                  And if my wisdom should some day forsake me:- alas! it loveth to fly away!- may my pride then fly with my folly!"

                  Thus began Zarathustra's down-goin
                • I'll be with her again
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2012
                    like you always did
                    No pictures? Click HERE
                    Hey there baby girl. I miss you so much. Every dayand every night I think of you. There is so much I want to tell you and to share with you. Nothing'sthe same without you here. You're always with me in my heart. I'm thinking about your mom, too. Ihaven't got out to see her yet, and for that I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'll trysoon. We drove up to Detroit Lakes and all I could think about was when me and you went. At least wehad a lot of good, fun memories. They will never leave my mind. You were and still are a dear, bestfriend to me. There is not one day that goes by that you don't come up in our minds and conversation.
                    Melissa and I are always bringing up the times we hadwith you. I feel like I'm writing you one of those silly notes that we used to write in 9th grade.There is still a box of Chicken in A Biscuit crackers that you brought down to my room in there.They're never going out now. In my mind you're up in Minot with your dad. I feel like I don't need towrite everything because I'm going to talk to you. I do know that I can still talk to you and you willlisten. I know you won't respond but you'll listen, like you always did. I love you and miss you sovery much, Cherrybomb
                    2 Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king: 3 And let the king appoint officers in all the provinces of his kingdom, that they may gather together all the fair young virgins unto Shushan the palace, to the house of the women, unto the custody of Hege the king's chamberlain, keeper of the women; and let their things for purification be given them: 4 And let the maiden which pleaseth the king be queen instead of Vashti.