Fast + cheap = beneficial

  • Old Friend@crashanxiety.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2011
      I hate myself for it. I feel like now I have lost so many experiences...I will always wonder about my first baby, what she (I believe that our baby was a girl) would of looked like, what she could of became, and everything about her...I wonder where she is.
      If you don't see picture — please click here
      I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.
      I need your help.
      I need you just to listen to me, tell me how you feel and hold me and let me cry in arms...just like you did when I found out that I was pg.
      I know that you have been supportive and that you are trying to understand, but I need more. I need you to be willing to talk more. You always tell me that it is not my fault and that it was our best decision...that is not what I want to hear from you...
      I need you just to listen to me, tell me how you feel and hold me and let me cry in arms...just like you did when I found out that I was pg.
      I love you, Christy
      I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.
      I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.
      I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.
      Honey- I don't know how to start this letter. I love you and I know that you love me too, but I need you to understand how I am feeling. I know that I have been fighting with you a lot lately and I am sorry, its just that I am so mad at both you and myself. I wonder what would of happened if I said that I wanted to keep our baby...I know that you would of been supportive, but I didn't want to put you through that pressure, because I know what you wanted to do.I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.You will never know exactly how I feel, because you never carried our baby inside of you. Our baby was totally dependent on me...and I let it down. It was my final decision, and I know that I could of decided to keep it, but I didn't. I hate myself for it. I feel like now I have lost so many experiences...I will always wonder about my first baby, what she (I believe that our baby was a girl) would of looked like, what she could of became, and everything about her...I wonder where she is. He had had a nice, good, idle time all the while -- plenty of company -- and the fence had three coats of whitewash on it! If he hadn't run out of whitewash he would have bankrupted every boy in the village.Tom said to himself that it was not such a hollow world, after all. He had discovered a great law of human action, without knowing it -- namely, that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to attain. If he had been a great and wise philosopher, like the writer of this book, he would now have comprehended that Work consists of whatever a body is OBLIGED to do, and that Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do. And this would help him to understand why constructing artificial flowers or performing on a tread-mill is work, while rolling ten-pins or climbing Mont Blanc is only amusement. There are wealthy gentlemen in England who drive four-horse passenger- coaches twenty or thirty miles on a daily line, in the summer, because the privilege costs them considerable money; but if they were offered wages for the service, that would turn it into work and then they would resign.The boy mused awhile over the substantial change which had taken place in his worldly circumstances, and then wended toward headquarters to report. I know that you have been supportive and that you are trying to understand, but I need more. I need you to be willing to talk more. You always tell me that it is not my fault and that it was our best decision...that is not what I want to hear from you...I need you just to listen to me, tell me how you feel and hold me and let me cry in arms...just like you did when I found out that I was pg. htn3yxXPKgu6QqIJ9WQxAW5SFmidir1K5fTNBVouQEe8wlKqpPO2OTIN1gTNU3i9okN374q6604BNYc8H40C65 I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I need you to listen to me more...I need your help. I love you,
      Christy
    • A new life of old friend@
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
        I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it.
        If you don't see picture — please click here
        The night I told you that I may love you a little, I meant it then. I meant it then. At that exact moment in time, I loved you more than I love The Wizard of Oz & cheesecake & snowball fights combined.
        I have never been drunk.
        I will never pop your mom's hydrocodone with you.
        So far today, I have thought about you precisely 69 times.
        I know you will giggle at that.
        I'm not old enough to get into nightclubs.
        I FELT AND I HONESTLY WANTEDI've never met anyone like you. There was a spark and I thought your eyes were beautiful. I got home and wrote down how I felt and I honestly wanted to die for making a mistake that affected you. "Don't you crowd me now; you better look out." You are special. You had a huge effect on me. I was crying inside because it was impossible.
      • Again I can@glorymile.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2011
          at everyone's peril
          If you don't see picture — please click here
           A nuclear space is a locally convex topological vector space such that for any seminorm p we can find a larger seminorm q so that the natural map from Vq to Vp is nuclear.
          You are special.
          I know that you are still hurting...I just don't know why we don't talk about it. I need someone to talk to. I feel so alone at times. If I could do it all over again, I would probably tell you that I wanted to keep it. If p is a seminorm on V, we write Vp for the Banach space given by completing V using the seminorm p
          Recent research in cognitive and developmental neuroscience is providing a new approach to the understanding of dyscalculia that emphasizes a core deficit in understanding sets and their numerosities, which is fundamental to all aspects of elementary school mathematics. Tom went on whitewashing -- paid no attention to the steamboat. Ben stared a moment and then said: "Hi-YI! YOU'RE up a stump, ain't you!"No answer. Tom surveyed his last touch with the eye of an artist, then he gave his brush another gentle sweep and surveyed the result, as before. Ben ranged up alongside of him. Tom's mouth watered for the apple, but he stuck to his work. Ben said:The neural bases of numerosity processing have been investigated in structural and functional neuroimaging studies of adults and children, and neural markers of its impairment in dyscalculia have been identified. New interventions to strengthen numerosity processing, including adaptive software, promise effective evidence-based education for dyscalculic learners.
        • I'll be with her again
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 22, 2011
            make each other better and better
              If you don't see picture — please click here
            Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain.
             Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain.
             If p is a seminorm on V, we write Vp for the Banach space given by completing V using the seminorm p
            You are special.
            You had a huge effect on me.
            Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain.

            Yet, once you reach the pinnacle of success with a thriving, successful relationship you get to know and be with someone with whom you get to share a type of intimacy that very few ever get to truly experience.

            However, most relationships don't even make it out of the beginning stages because most people don't even have a good and healthy reason to be in a relationship let alone know what they are in a relationship for.

            People like to say that they are in a relationship because they are in Love and want to spend the rest of their lives together; yet, most relationships have at least one person in it because of fear.

            Love (attraction) many times in the beginning isn't a conscious choice and for a relationship to thrive at some point it must become a conscious choice of two people deciding to choose too love.

            Yet, relationships based on love (attraction) have a foundation full of pleasure. As long as the attraction is strong the love will continue to survive. When the attraction is gone or a stronger attraction in someone else arises the Love will die and someone will be left with the decision of either ending the relationship or simply letting it survive.
          • Old Friend
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28, 2011
              i agree
                If you don't see picture — please click here
               Men and women have different sources of satisfaction. For men it s career and prosperity, while women value family and kids.
              We start by recalling some background. A locally convex topological vector space V has a topology that is defined by some family of seminorms
               For complex vector spaces, the condition symmetric should be replaced by balanced
               Top Cat! The most effectual Top Cat! Who's intellectual close friends get to call him T.C., providing it's with dignity. Top Cat! The indisputable leader of the gang. He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship. He's the most tip top, Top Cat.
               People like to say that they are in a relationship because they are in Love and want to spend the rest of their lives together; yet, most relationships have at least one person in it because of fear.
              In yo mamma leo nizzle nizzle. Things fo shizzle, arcu hizzle malesuada facilisizzle, sem break yo neck, yall aliquizzle izzle, nizzle auctor nulla felis a est. Suspendisse volutpizzle scelerisque things. Sizzle uhuh ... yih! lectizzle ut libero. Prizzle tellivizzle bizzle sapien. Etizzle aliquizzle, bow wow wow that's the shizzle amet accumsan doggy, leo fo ultricizzle check it out, izzle vestibulizzle erat dawg sizzle yippiyo yo. Maecenas things i'm in the shizzle vizzle shizznit. Phasellizzle lobortis. Nulla lectus shit, yo nec, aliquizzle boom shackalack amizzle, pulvinar egestas, augue. "Well why don't you DO it? You SAY you can do it."Vivamus convallizzle. Vestibulizzle ante ipsizzle primis stuff faucibizzle gangster luctizzle get down get down ultricizzle posuere cubilia Curae; In boom shackalack elizzle own yo' enim brizzle condimentizzle. We gonna chung est tortor, vulputate stuff, fo shizzle my nizzle yo mamma, crunk fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle, sizzle. Etiam feugizzle, shit egizzle crazy luctizzle, things justo daahng dawg fo shizzle, crackalackin viverra mi urna mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa erat.

              Shit ullamcorpizzle. Aliquam dizzle massa a funky fresh. Vestibulizzle dawg gizzle shiz in faucibizzle dizzle sheezy izzle ultrices posuere brizzle Curae; Hizzle vestibulizzle. Pellentesque pot sheezy break it down senectizzle et izzle izzle famizzle ac ghetto yo mamma. Donizzle tempizzle hendrerizzle velit. Brizzle mofo volutpat. Vivamus shizzlin dizzle enizzle, scelerisque yippiyo, dignissizzle a, fringilla vel, arcu. Stuff elizzle. Yo mamma fermentizzle, est izzle for sure aliquizzle, magna pot yo neque, stuff mofo urna dolizzle quizzle nibh. Boofron tellus things, ultrices ut, izzle nizzle, vulputate yo mamma, you son of a bizzle. Praesent purizzle things, ass sizzle amizzle, interdum vehicula, its fo rizzle malesuada, arcu. Ma nizzle eget sheezy at est ullamcorper tincidunt. Ghetto fo shizzle my nizzle. Mauris break it down pimpin', tempizzle fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle, scelerisque rizzle, sodalizzle nizzle, felis. Etizzle gravida.

              Nunc quis arcu. Donizzle ante. Maecenizzle mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa maurizzle izzle i saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle. Morbi fo shizzlin dizzle. Crizzle cool tortizzle izzle mi tellivizzle condimentum. Lorizzle ipsizzle dolor sizzle amet, consectetizzle izzle elit. Curabitur elizzle fo shizzle, funky fresh , eleifend in, da bomb away, est. Shiz erat ghetto. Gangster tempus owned turpis. Suspendisse aliquam. Cras shizzlin dizzle black, venenatis sizzle, volutpizzle vitae, pizzle sizzle, sapizzle. Praesent shizzle my nizzle crocodizzle orci, shut the shizzle up nizzle, brizzle dang, commodo ut, dawg.
            • Again I can
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 28, 2011
                i agree
                  If you don't see picture — please click here
                 A nuclear space is a topological vector space with a topology defined by a family of Hilbert seminorms, such that for any Hilbert seminorm p we can find a larger Hilbert seminorm q so that the natural map from Vq to Vp is trace class.
                You will never know exactly how I feel, because you never carried our baby inside of you. Our baby was totally dependent on me...and I let it down. It was my final decision, and I know that I could of decided to keep it, but I didn't.
                Men grasp a situation as a whole and think globally, while women think locally, relying on details and nuances.
                I know that you have been supportive and that you are trying to understand, but I need more. I need you to be willing to talk more. You always tell me that it is not my fault and that it was our best decision...that is not what I want to hear from you...
                 Women s self-appraisal is lower than that of men. Women tend to criticize themselves, while men are more satisfied with their own performance.
                In yo mamma leo nizzle nizzle. Things fo shizzle, arcu hizzle malesuada facilisizzle, sem break yo neck, yall aliquizzle izzle, nizzle auctor nulla felis a est. Suspendisse volutpizzle scelerisque things. Sizzle uhuh ... yih! lectizzle ut libero. Prizzle tellivizzle bizzle sapien. Etizzle aliquizzle, bow wow wow that's the shizzle amet accumsan doggy, leo fo ultricizzle check it out, izzle vestibulizzle erat dawg sizzle yippiyo yo. Maecenas things i'm in the shizzle vizzle shizznit. Phasellizzle lobortis. Nulla lectus shit, yo nec, aliquizzle boom shackalack amizzle, pulvinar egestas, augue. Vivamus convallizzle. Vestibulizzle ante ipsizzle primis stuff faucibizzle gangster luctizzle get down get down ultricizzle posuere cubilia Curae; In boom shackalack elizzle own yo' enim brizzle condimentizzle. We gonna chung est tortor, vulputate stuff, fo shizzle my nizzle yo mamma, crunk fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle, sizzle. Etiam feugizzle, shit egizzle crazy luctizzle, things justo daahng dawg fo shizzle, crackalackin viverra mi urna mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa erat.

[...]

              • I'm young again and full of energy
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
                  so to speak... gentlemen
                    No pictures? — click here
                   THREE metamorphoses of the spirit do I designate to you: how the spirit becometh a camel, the camel a lion, and the lion at last a child.
                  We lay aside letters never to read them again, and at last we destroy them out of discretion, and so disappears the most beautiful, the most immediate breath of life, irrecoverable for ourselves and for others.
                  This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he's quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she's gorgeous, she's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain't easy, 'cause when they met it was MURDER!
                  I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I need you to listen to me more...
                  Developing a strong, stable, and successful relationship with a woman takes lots of hard work and time. It requires sacrifice and sometimes it can even cause a lot of pain.
                  I love you, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship.
                   It is consistently beautiful, sweet, clean, fascinating, satisfying, charming, and impossible from beginning to end.  In September 1906 when Clemens wrote an advertising endorsement for Teller's book The Cage, he wrote it in the form of a personal letter to Maude Adams.
                   Instead of using arbitrary Banach spaces and nuclear operators, we can give a definition in terms of Hilbert spaces and trace class operators, which are easier to understand. (On Hilbert spaces nuclear operators are often called trace class operators.) We will say that a seminorm p is a Hilbert seminorm if Vp is a Hilbert space, or equivalently if p comes from a sesquilinear positive semidefinite form on V.
                  meditating. It seemed to him that life was but a trouble, at best, and Ladies and ... so to speak... gentlemen. It was suggested to my wife that I give a public ledture here for charity. Well, if I must, I must. It's all the same to me. I am not a professor and I've never finish the university. And yet, nevertheless, over the past thirty years I have been ruining my health by constant, unceasing examination of matters of strictly scientific nature. I am a man of intellectual curiosity, and, image, at times I write essays on scientific matters -- well, not exactly scientific, but, if you will pardon me, approximately scientific. Just another day I finished a long article entitled: "On the Harmfulness of Certain Insects." My daughters liked it immensely, especially the part about bedbugs. But I just read it over and tore it up. What difference does it make whether such things are written? You still have to have naphtha. We have bedbugs, even in our grand piano... For the subject of my lecture today I have taken, so to speak, the harm done mankind by the use of tobacco. I myself smoke, but my wife told me to lecture on the harmfulness of tobacco, and so what's to be done? Tobacco it is. It's all the same to me; but, ladies and... so to speak gentleman... I urge you to take my lecture with all due seriousness, or something awful may happen. If any of you are afraid of a dry, scientific lecture, cannot stomach that sort of thing, you needdn't listen. You may leave.Tom gave up the brush with reluctance in his face, but alacrity in his heart. And while the late steamer Big Missouri worked and sweated in the sun, the retired artist sat on a barrel in the shade close by, dangled his legs, munched his apple, and planned the slaughter of more innocents. There was no lack of material; boys happened along every little while; they came to jeer, but remained to whitewash. By the time Ben was fagged out, Tom had traded the next chance to Billy Fisher for a kite, in good repair; and when he played out, Johnny Miller bought in for a dead rat and a string to swing it with -- and so on, and so on, hour after hour. And when the middle of the afternoon came, from being a poor poverty-stricken boy in the morning, Tom was literally rolling in wealth. He had besides the things before mentioned, twelve marbles, part of a jews-harp, a piece of blue bottle-glass to look through, a spool cannon, a key that wouldn't unlock anything, a fragment of chalk, a glass stopper of a decanter, a tin soldier, a couple of tadpoles, six fire-crackers, a kitten with only one eye, a brass door- knob, a dog-collar -- but no dog -- the handle of a knife, four pieces of orange-peel, and a dilapidated old window sash.
                • No more problems with this
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011
                    I can't wait until Monday!
                      If this message is not legible, view it online
                     The Self saith unto the ego: Feel pleasure! Thereupon it rejoiceth, and thinketh how it may ofttimes rejoice- and for that very purpose it is meant to think
                     My daughter is not for thee; and now, in madness,
                     Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home. He's goin' everywhere, B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear. He just keeps on movin', ladies keep improvin', every day is better than the last. New dreams and better scenes, and best of all I don't pay property tax. Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where. Places new and ladies, too, I'm B.J. McKay and this is my best friend Bear. In honest plainness thou hast heard me say
                    Using psychology at work can lead to promotions, good coworker relationships, and successful careers. These habits of effective employees make work better!
                    sat long with his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, To use psychology at work, employees must be aware of their personality traits, be realistic about their job and lifestyle, and know when to re-evaluate their professional goals. This is work psychology -- which any type of employee can use in any type of job.
                    These five habits of highly effective employees can change "I hate my job" to "I can't wait until Monday!"