Yes, if the business debbt are an extension personal of debbt you may be able to Elimiinate it

  • angelita rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      "WOW do you have a happy customer.

      As you know I asked your company to completely E L I M I N A T E all of
      my $51,000.00 in C A R D Balances. I was able to dis-continue making ALL
      payments immediately without using bankruptcy, consolidation, or cr
      counseling.

      I'M back in C O N T R O L and ALL of my balances, penalties, and fees are
      gone legally and lawfully forever. You claim to be the best in the country
      and they're right! I will be telling all of my family and friends to
      telephone you.

      They would be crazy not to telephone you immediately.

      Thanks again, you have given me a fresh beginning".

      John C in TX

      We could do the same for you.

      Visit us and we can give you additional indepth details about our system at
      0 charge or obligation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

      http://uk.geocities.com/aryeh_asa/?t=db.Relief;_eliminate_credit_debt
      For additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

      Before long he noticed a dark spot ahead of him which proved to be a large
      body of fierce looking men, riding upon dromedaries and slender, spirited
      horses and armed with long rifles and crookedly shaped simitars. Those
      fellows seem to be looking for trouble, remarked the boy, as he glided over
      them, and it wouldn't be exactly healthy for an enemy to get in their way
      But I haven't time to stop, so I'm not likely to get mixed up in any rumpus
      with them