15 Minutes a day, white teeth in no time

  • WeLoveTeeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      Dentist Quality Teeth Whitening At Home!
      ---------------------------------------
      Have you considered professional teeth whitening?
      If so, you know it usually costs between $400 and $600 from your local dentist.
      Read the information on the website, learn how to professionally whiten your teeth,
      using the exact same whitening system your dentist uses, BUT...at a fraction of the cost.

      http://WeLoveTeeth.whiteindays.com/?tarantulas

      If you wish to quit our list
      please see the link on the website

      The resume bloopers.
      These are taken from real resumes and cover letters and were printed in Fortune Magazine:
      Finished eighth in my class of ten.
      I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience.
      I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreadsheet progroms.