FW: Pfiasrneoosl Mgtearogs hsasle fere

  • Derick Ohara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      Good day post@egroups.com,

      !!! Now Is The Time To Reflnance Your M0rtgage !!!

      USA M0rtgage Rates Have Simply Never Been L0wer
      You Don't Have To Throw Your Money Away Each Month
      Why Pay An Inflated Rate?
      When We are offering Second Morgages at 2.93%!!!

      Visit Our Website by Pressing Here --> http://yhu.triangle.l-o-a-n.net/1028/<--

      Fill Out The Instant Quote Form for up to 5 Quotes from interested lenders.
      We Make it Simple with: Zero Obligation, Zero Risk, Zero Hassle

      One of the many reasons I love Adbusters is the kinship I find with people who know and dislike the fact that we are all disturbingly manipulated by advertising, marketing and commercial socialization. I'm sick of catching myself worrying about money, trends, clothes and body shape. No wonder I need to manufacture false control.3

      Regards

      Vito Herbert