No Minimum Cash Out !!

  • Megasurfers Admin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2005
      Join our fast growing Get Paid to Autosurf Program today and get $10 for free
      to start earning. Make over $500 Daily just for surfing 50+ pages and this only
      take a few minutes of your time. Maximum 150% ROI within 15 days. Is there
      any better, easier way to make money on the Internet ? Also get 10% referral
      commission when they decide to upgrade.

      Join today as a free member and get $10 for free. Or join as upgraded
      member to earn more.

      http://www.megasurfers.com/?ref=1343

      Upgraded Members HOT !!

      $10 per upgrade unit up to $15,000
      500 free credits after initial surf for 50 sites
      5000 Free credits per month
      15 seconds surf timer
      1:1 surf ratio
      Get paid 10% daily Last long for 15 days
      10% referal commission
      No Minimum Cash out
      Cash out on 5th - 10th a every month (requested before cash out date)
      Maximum accounts per person are 2 accounts

      http://www.megasurfers.com/?ref=1343