CONFIDENTIAL PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL (MARIA GAMBOA)

  • Universal Bank Philippines
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      MARIA CRISTINA GAMBOA
      REGIONAL AUDITOR
      HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK .
      12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, MANDALUYONG CITY
      PHILIPPINES.

      Hello,

      My name is Maria Cristina Gamboa Regional Auditor BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK PHILIPPINES.I have proposal which I will like to bring to your personal edification,i got your email contact through an agency that help seek people via email contact. I need you as a foreigner to help me transfer ($10.2 Million)this is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 35% for your"Assistance"I will give you more information upon your response to this proposal.

      Hope to hear from you soon .

      Kind Regards,
      Maria Cristina Gamboa.
      Email: cristinamg67@...