=> HOT HOT = The BEST E-currency Exchanges = HOT, HOT <=

  • E-Tradexchange Admin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2005
      We Introduce E-currency Exchanges For
      E-gold - SFIpay - Intgold - EMO - Netpay
      http://www.e-tradexchange.com/index.php?ref=promo01

      If You Running Business ON NET you need :
      = Fast Efficient E-Currency Exchanges - Most within 1 - 4 Hours !
      = Reasonable Rates
      = Our exchange rate fee varies from 1% - 5% over costs
      ( costs are the receive/withdrawal fees we are charged from the payment processor you are exchanging from )
      = The Minimum amount that can be exchanged is $5.00 USD.
      = The Maximum amount that can be exchanged is $1000.00 USD

      Our fees are deducted from the amount you are exchanging.

      FEE SCHEDULE:
      $5.00 - $10.00: 5%
      $10.01 - $50.00: 4%
      $50.01 - $100.00: 3%