ESPANOL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION, CONGRATULATION, PLS NOTE THAT THIS IS NO SPAM

  • ESPANOL LOTTERY COMMICION
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      EL GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY S.L
      C/ VILLAFONTANA 1,N� 38-43,MORATALAD.28056.
      MADRID-ESPA�A

      FROM: THE DESK OF VICE PRESIDENT.
      INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
      REF NO: ESL/95083109/ELC/05
      BATCH NO: 8725-49

      SIR

      RE:AWARDNOTIFICATION,FINAL NOTICE.

      We are pleased to inform you of the results of the EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 19th MAY ,2005.

      Your name attached to ticket number 025-11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35 wich consequently won the lottery 3rd category.
      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$615,810,00 (SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND,EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN US DOLLARS ONLY) in cash credited to file REF NO; ESL/95083109/ELC/05.This is from a total cash of US$:8,368,770.00 (EIGHT MIL
      LION THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT THOUSAND,SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY US DOLLARS ONLY) shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. Congratulations!!!!

      Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your name.Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account
      as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia,Australia,MiddleEast,Newzealand,Europe and Noth America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct once every year.We hope that with
      a part of your prize,you will take part in our end of year highstake US$1.3 billion international lottery.

      To commence your lottery claim please contact your claims agent,SR ANTONIO GONZALEZ on TEL 34 696 399 295 for processing and remmitance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Or better still through his email consultantoniogonzalez@...

      Remmenber,all prize money must be claimed not later than 30TH JULY ,2005.After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

      NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please remmenber to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent.Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

      Remember that you have to pay your claims agent 10% of your fund after the money gets to you.
      Congratulations again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotions program.

      Sincerely,
      DON LUIS ALBERTO
      VICE PRESIDENT