Microsoft Office 2003 - 75% OFF

  • Vanessa J. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
      Access all the software possible for unbelievably low prices!
      We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

      Examples:
      $79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
      $89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional
      $99.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS (Including: ImageReady CS)
      $179.95 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Including: Dreamweaver MX + Flash MX + Fireworks MX)
      $79.95 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
      $69.95 MS Project 2003 Professional

      Special Offers:
      $89.95 Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional
      $149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
      $129.95 Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10

      All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
      And lots more... To view full list of products go:

      http://www.soft-disks.com

      Best,
      Vanessa Smith

      To be taken off future campaigns, go here

    • Vanessa J. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        Get all the software imaginable for prices substantially lower than in stores!
        We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

        Just a few examples:
        $79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
        $89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional
        $99.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS (Including: ImageReady CS)
        $179.95 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Including: Dreamweaver MX + Flash MX + Fireworks MX)
        $79.95 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
        $69.95 Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage

        Special Offers:
        $89.95 Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional
        $149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
        $129.95 Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10

        All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
        And lots more... Go visit us at:

        http://www.oemchemistry.com

        Regards,
        Vanessa Smith

        To change your mail preferences, go here