American companies finding Oil here at home

  • a.etemadi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      ***TARGET ALERT****TARGET ALERT*******

      EXCITING ISSUE****EDEX*** GET IN NOW!!!

      (OTC Ticker: EDEX)
      Current Price 0.21
      5-Day Target: $1.00

      WE TOLD YOU ABOUT EDEX LAST WEEK AND SEE WHAT IT DID*****TUESDAY WILL BE
      BIGGER.

      !!!!!!PRESS RELEASE!!!!PRESS RELEASE!!!!!PRESS RELEASE!!!!!
      Eldorado Exploration Acquisition Funding Partner
      Tuesday June 28, 8:00 am ET

      IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 28, 2005--Eldorado Exploration Inc.
      (Pink Sheets:EDEX - News) announced today that First Equity Capital, a
      private investment banking firm in Boca Raton, Fla., has been retained to
      assist in funding acquisitions of producing oil and gas properties.
      Eldorado uses a proprietary method called Passive Induced Polarization to
      enhance the odds in drilling for oil and gas. Sometimes when searching for
      areas to drill, additional production can be found in or near existing
      fields that can be drilled with a very high probability of success.

      Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues? Most
      stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest commission paying
      clients---and if you trade through an online broker or discount
      broker---good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

      WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING -- THIS IS AN ONLINE INTERNET IPO. IF YOU ARE
      RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT
      EDEX !!!!

      It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
      community and they take it to the moon..

      EDEX*****EDEX*****EDEX*****EDEX*****EDEX*****EDEX*****EDEX

      Disclaimer:
      Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
      the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
      theSecurities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
      discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
      plans,projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
      performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
      looking statements."Forwardlooking statements are based on
      expectations,estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
      that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
      results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
      Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
      of words such as"projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,""anticipates,"
      "estimates," "believes," understands"or that by statements indicating
      certain actions"may," "could," or "might" occur. Risk factors include
      general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
      specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
      and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
      little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
      that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
      does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
      misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
      investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and
      not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
      and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
      representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
      email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
      kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
      the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
      stock. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
      The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
      Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
      investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
      17(b),The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
      thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer,director or
      affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
      inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
      fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.The party
      that paid us has a position in the stock they will sell at anytime without
      notice.This could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing
      you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
      public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings,Company Websites
      and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
      informationto be eliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
      completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
      acceptance of these terms.
    • wtcglotd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
        Watch Alert for Tomorrow Wednesday JULY 13, 2005

        Major breaking news was released----volumn hit 1.8 million today---Wednesday will be wow!!!!!!!!

        SYMBOL: EDEX
        Current Price:  .21

        We Expect This To Fly:
        World demand for oil is off the charts.

        ******PRESS RELEASE********
        Eldorado Exploration Oil Well
        Monday July 11, 4:00 pm ET

        IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2005--Eldorado Exploration (Pink Sheets:EDEX - announced today that its Eastland County Texas wildcat has multiple zones indicated by logs to have potential oil production. Casing has been set and the well is waiting a completion rig for further testing. The well, located on the western edge of the Ft. Worth Basin, was found using Passive Induced Polarization, passive reflection seismology and radiometric geophysics along with supportive subsurface geology from other wells in the area. Several other prospects have been found by the company in the surrounding area and a leasing program is under way. (partial clip of the news release)

        World demand for oil is off the charts..........

        ."We are proud of our company and will strive to make it a leader, not a follower."

        WE think that says it all and from a man that should know,

        The CEO of the company!

        This email was prepared based upon public information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is notguaranteed by us to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The company that we discussed in this opinion have approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-lookingstatements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as anoffer or solicitation of anoffer to purchase or sell securities. This company like many on the pinksheets and bulletin boards does have a nominal cash position and no revenue or nominal revenue in its most recent quarter. Be aware We are not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities mentioned herein. We have been compensated by third party shareholders or with cash from the company on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this opinion. First Equity Capital Corp is the third party. We have been compensated three hundred fifty thousand shares for advertising EDEX. We do intend to sell all shares. We have sold approximately zero EDEX shares to date. In addition to any compensation mentioned above, additional compensation can be equal to ten percent of any newly issued or registered securities of the profiled companies. Our affiliates, officers, directors and employees may also have bought or may purchase the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. We will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment .

        To permanently stop receiving thisNewsletter, please use our secure One-Step Safe Un-Sub-scribe: Send a blank e-mail with "No
        Thanks" in the sub-ject line to nothanks@... For any questions, comments or complaints about receiving this
        newsletter; please write to: e-Broadcast  6 Eftute Ave. Kingston 10 Jamaica WI