Be the "biggest" out of all your friends... jiggingpunic

  • Maribel Kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005

      Good morning Sir,

      Check out the discounts these guys are offering on enlarge patches!

      Steel Package: 10 Patches reg $79.95 Now $49.95 ! Free shipping too!

      Silver Package: 25 Patches reg $129.95, Now $99.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual included!

      Gold Package: 40 Patches reg $189.95, Now $149.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual included!

      Platinum Package: 65 Patches reg $259.95, Now $199.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual included!

      Millions of men are taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be left behind!

      "All of the women I have slept with would thank you if they new what you have done for me! I've seen an incredible hard erection for 3 hours overall."

      -Christa Tolbert

      Try this Peniss Growth Patchs out and see how it can change your life!