For your benefit

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005

      Dear Homeowner,

      You have been pre-approved for a $402,000 Home Loan at a 3.45% Fixed Rate.

      This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and = your credit is in no way a factor.

      To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity all

      we ask is that you visit our Website and complete</ = o:p>

      the 1 minute post Approval Form. >

      Enter Here

      Sincerely,

      Esteban Tanner

      Regional CEO

      Tuuuuurn oooooff notiiificatiiiiions heeeeeeere.