RE: [post] INFORMATION

  • Millon Mitchell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 12:20 AM

      From: DOMINIQUE BOULOS <dmnqbl@...>
      Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 11:26 AM
      To: post@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [post] INFORMATION

      dmnqbl@hotmail. com
      30/04/2010
      Attention,
      Permit me to use this medium to introduce myself and to request for a private consultation with you.I am Dominique Boulos from Republic of Haiti and wish to explore possibility for investment partnership.
      I found your company information in an online business directory and decided to use this medium to contact for a mutual business collaboration. I want to invest my inherited fund in your country and seek an interested local investor for partnership. The fund comprises of the sum of Five Million,Two Hundred Thousand ($5,200,000 00) Dollars.
      This letter is intended to seek and request your assistance and co-operation to invest these fund in your country through a partnership with you.These fund shall be transferred to you under the terms and conditions to be agreed for the partnership.
      Contact me through my email address above or phone number below,for more information about the proposition.
      Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
      Regards,
      Dominique Boulos
      (+625714281442)