Good News!!!

  • YAHOO CUSTOMER CARE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Dear Sir/Madam
      We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Euromillion Lottery
      Winners International programs held on the 27th of January 2010 in Madrid
      Spain. Your e-mail address attached to Reference number 310863974- with
      Batch number 190-422-744 drew out the winning numbers 7-8-17-22-25-40,
      which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been
      approved for a lump sum pay out of € 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros)
      CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's we ask that you keep your
      winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
      your money Remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid
      double claiming and Unwarranted abuse of this program by some
      participants.All participants were selected through a computer ballot
      system drawn From over 30,000 company and 60,000,000 individual email
      addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program
      takes place every three years.This lottery, was promoted by the software
      corporation to compensate Some few individuals with website and email
      addresses, we hope that with part of your winning you will take part in
      our next year €50 million international lottery.
      To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIARY AGENT:
      Mr. Mark Paolo of EUROMILLION LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
      TEL: 0034-634006380
      Email: euromlions5500@...
      Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15 days of this
      notification.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the
      next stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch
      numbers in all Correspondence.
      Mrs. Juliet George.
      (Lottery Coordinator)