Attend a free worldwide web event

  • Sutrananda's Cyber School of Enlightenmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009

      If you no longer wish to receive emails from us click here

      >Yogis and Yoginis of the world, you are invited to attend: The rise of Kundalini, a Free worldwide web event.

       Broadcast live from Canada

      >Namaste

      Yogi/Yogini , >

      The Rise Of Kundalini ( From Sex To Superconciousness )

      Broadcast LIVE from Canada.

      An Enlightenment and Self Realization Workshop.

      Date: Thursday January-7-2010

      Cost: FREE

      Duration: 1 Hour. From 6pm to 7pm.

      Description: Kundalini it is a divine force that lies within all of us, all religions one way or another affirm that God did create man at his/her own image. We are born out of sex, we are sex, sex is a celebration of life, by celebrating sex we can easily move from sex to super-consciousness.

      The Law of Attraction.

      Date: Thursday January-28-2010

      Cost: FREE

      Duration: 1 Hour. From 6pm to 7pm.

      Description: The law of attraction is always at work. This universal law works perfectly one hundred percent of the time. In order to make it work the way you want it to, you need to know four things: The Law of opposites, the mechanism of manifestation, the law of relativity and the power of wisdom/discernment.

      No More Fear, No More Guilt.

      Date: Thursday February-18-2010

      Cost: FREE

      Duration: 1 Hour. From 6pm to 7pm.

      The Master's Training. ( Be Enlightened Within ten weeks )

      Broadcast LIVE from Canada.

      An Enlightenment and Self Realization Course.

      Date: Start Sunday February-28-2010

      Cost: 50.00 USD For The Ten Weeks

      Duration: From Noon till 2 pm (Pacific time) Every Sunday

      Description: The Master's Training is designed to bring about Enlightenment and Self Realization, it is the most complete transformational course ever put together, it will transform your life.

      NOTE: Registration for The Master's Training will start on January-7-2010

      For more information about this events please visit www.sutrananda.tv

      Phone: 250-857-3886 http://www.sutrananda.tv