I will appreciate your timely response

  • Ampim Koffi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Dear Friend,

      I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest
      person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr. Ampim Koffi.

      I am the manager of the Societe Generale - Social Security Bank Limited - SG-
      SSB Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with four children. I am writing to
      solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$19.300.000.00. This fund
      is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit
      during this year in my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of
      this Excess.

      I have since then, placed this amount of US$19.300.000.00 (Nineteen million
      three hundred thousand united states dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a
      beneficiary. I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating
      business interest in the following sectors:Banking, Real estate, Stock
      speculation and mining, Transportation and Tobacco, Agriculture, Oil and gas
      and Gold dust.

      If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
      any of the mentioned business sectors in your country;please write me for
      possible business co-operation.

      As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus
      I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your
      bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for
      me.

      I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It
      is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account
      anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original
      depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your
      timely response. Contact me with my private e-mail address at
      (ampim_k1963@...)

      With regards,

      Mr Ampim Koffi