[News]

  • Mr Ahmed Yousef
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Comply if you are intrested from Mr.Ahmed Yousef:
      I am the Manager in charge of Auditing section in Group Bank,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty Five Million United State Of America Dollars immediately to your account.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45percents of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this transfer.
      Reply Through my althernativey email : mrahmedyousef@...

      Regards,
      Mr.Ahmed Yousef;