Pcb from China

  • Jasmine-Elecsound
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      晴天
      Offer Printed circuit boards--best supplier from China
      With good quality, competitive price, Prompt reply and professioinal service!!!
      Strong offer for 1 layer, 2 layers, 4 layers and 6 layers

      Dear Sir or madam,
      Sorry to disturb you. I am Jasmine from Elecsound. we are the Pcb manufacturer from China. if you are interested in pcb, pls read my below info.

      Our PCB factory is ISO9002 and UL certificated with more than 500 workers. Products are SGS certificated. We specialize in single-side PCB, double-side PCB, 4 layers PCB to 8 layers PCB.  we can offer HAL, immersion gold and so on.   if you need PCB it's verye easy that just  send us " gerber" file and qty. then I will quote you the best.  We can accept both small qty and big qty.. We are your destination for pcb products. Pls don't hesitate to contact with me now.

      Single-Sided PCB
      Double-Sided PCB
      Multilayer PCB
      Flexible PCB (FPCB/FPC)

      Waiting for your inquiry

      Best regards
      Jasmine
      Manager of Sales department
      Elecsound Electronics Company Limited
      Tel No :   0755-83980259/82954202/83045964