CONTRACT PAYMENT SUM AND INHERITANCE FUNDS

  • DR ROGER BERRY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      House of Parliaments Information Office

      Norman Shaw North

      London SW1A 2TT

      United Kingdom ( UK ).

      Attn: Beneficiary,
      We the entire members of the House of the Parliament , on behalf of the Government of Great Britain, under the auspices of the British House of Parliament
      held a meeting this week concerning payment, both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds of lost and dead investors in the UK between 1960
      to 2009 which were not released to the right benefactors and also long dated contract payment sum of 1978/1981.

      Mr. Gordon Brown the Honorable Prime Minister of United Kingdom, has just informed this office the British House of Parliament that All the listed
      contractors and Inheritance funds benefactors which their CONTRACT PAYMENT SUM AND INHERITANCE FUNDS were not paid to should be released to them with effect
      so that the Global financial crisis rocking the world today will not affect the United Kingdom (UK).

      On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and
      please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.

      We discovered that your payment listed to us Five million two hundred thousand dollars (US5.2M) approximately Three million five hundred thousand Great
      Britain Pounds(GBP3.5M), you are advised to respond with effect so that we will process your payment to be made in any form you wish to receive your funds
      either by bank draft of direct wire transfer or inform our financial institution where the funds will be package for delivery at your doorstep .
      Kindly respond to this office so that your payment will be process and release under 5 days of your receiving this email for proper verification of your
      full detailed information for final processing of the release of your fund.

      Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103,
      Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number, therefore You are
      qualified now to receive and confirm Your payment with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland immediately within 5 days.
      You are directed to reconfirm your full detailed information as stated below :

      1) FULL NAME:
      2) HOME ADDRESS:
      3) OFFICE ADDRESS:
      4) PROFESSION,MARITAL STATUS,AGE:
      5) HOME PHONE NUMBER/WORK PHONE NUMBER and CELL PHONE NUMBER :
      6) As well as time to call you on the phone.

      NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call, if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that
      have been frustrating you, we shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

      Respectively ,

      Dr.Roger Berry
      Member House of Parliament